Finals Week 2

I think Tommy T is a great player, but they go way over the top about him is just stupid. I was watching some clips of Greg Inglis yesterday and i was thinking under the current rules he would be so much more damaging that Turbo.
Credit where credits due. The guy has insane stats and not many current players are anywhere near him. Melbourne (as usual) have shown the blueprint to limit him though.

Credit where credits due. The guy has insane stats and not many current players are anywhere near him. Melbourne (as usual) have shown the blueprint to limit him though.

He does ( helped by the new rules i think ) and i love watching him. I just think they go well overboard with him. I guess its just like how the NSW press go on about this NSW side being one of the best ever when in reality if you picked the best QLD side of our dominant years under Mal to play against them under these new rules they wouldnt even be close i dont think. QLD would wipe the floor with them.

I think Tommy T is a great player, but they go way over the top about him is just stupid. I was watching some clips of Greg Inglis yesterday and i was thinking under the current rules he would be so much more damaging that Turbo.
The thing with this is even though GI was the best people could still touch him at his peak... Tturbo is playing the game at the same time as his peers and nobody can get within cooee of him.

imo

and its not like he wasnt an absolute beast before this season

as i speak... Chess and checkers

The thing with this is even though GI was the best people could still touch him at his peak... Tturbo is playing the game at the same time as his peers and nobody can get within cooee of him.

imo

and its not like he wasnt an absolute beast before this season

Apart from Melbourne.

I dont disagree that he is a quality player, its more how annoying the likes of channel 9 are about him than him himself, but he hasnt had anywhere near this impact he has this year before they opened the game up. He has been ridiculously good.

I'd have to disagree though about GI though. I think in his peak years he was pretty unstoppable. He also didnt have the luxury of having such an open game that favoured attacking players like now.

String of bullshit calls to start the game all against the roosters. And no I don't feel sorry for them, I'd just like to see a fair match up. **** this game.

Rorters dont stand a chance here. They just dont have the cattle to compete i dont think.

Anyone else getting messed up audio in commentary?

none of these finals games have felt like finals football to me yet. closest was probably the eels knights game.

i dont know if its just my love of the game going or the games really are not that enjoyable to watch yet.

most years i usually enjoy the intensity of finals football.

just not feeling it this year yet sadly.

NRL personalities in an uproar on twitter and commentary about the refs against the Roosters already.

Funny how they dont mention shit when it goes against anyone else.

roosters on board hopefully this brings some life to the game

There doesn't seem to be that sense of urgency you get in Finals footy.
Its a very flat game.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.