Finals Week 2

Parra looking the better side to start for sure.

Also how the **** does Klein get a gig in the finals... he is easily the worst ref... he can't be a NSWRL puppet because he just misses shit all the time. He's just legitimately incompetent

It’s a consolation try for the Eels.

Panthers will run riot soon enough. They have been physically dominating the Eels and they were starting to tire before they got that piece of luck.

Go Eels I suppose, because I don't mind Sterling. Also Gus has jabbered on and on about Penrith and Cleary all year.

im rooting for penrith. only because i dont despise a team more then the storm and I think penrith will at least have a better chance against them.

storm will eat eels up wont even be a contest

Go...banana!

I'd rather see the Eels win to spoil the hype over Penrith. Both teams suck but the Panthers going out in straight sets after all the hype would be funnier.

blatant shepherd from the golden boy halfway through this play

Klown with two howlers already. Two successful captains challenges in 15 minutes.

Horrendous reactions from Brown... not even close to getting back to cover the kick

Also ... go the bronco!! That's a Gillett style try!!

penrith look a little ratttled since that loss to rabbits to be honest. there just not the same confident team they were.

points help though see if they look a bit better now

Yeah Eels are out on their feet.

Here comes the blowout.

Another one of those loopholes.

Refs tend to allow those in those situations.
There was one where the winger or someone was just coming back in field, which they let go and I'm fine with, but after that Cleary gets it and runs behind someone who came through as a decoy or wanted the kick.

The player crowded him and he didn't want the option so just skipped behind him... definite shepherd

Ennis: I think he makes the defensive read there

He's hitting the outside shoulder you fucking idiot...

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.