ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Melbourne Storm v Manly Sea Eagles
Friday 21 September 2012, 19:45
AAMI Park

Storm: Billy Slater, Sisa Waqa, Dane Nielsen, Will Chambers, Justin O’Neill, Gareth Widdop, Cooper Cronk, Jesse Bromwich, Cameron Smith, Bryan Norrie, Sika Manu, Ryan Hoffman, Ryan Hinchcliffe. Interchange: Todd Lowrie, Jason Ryles, Jaiman Lowe, Kevin Proctor, Rory Kostjasyn, Mahe Fonua, Richie Fa’aoso

Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, Dean Whare, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King (c), Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Tony Williams, Glenn Stewart. Interchange: Jamie Buhrer, Joe Galuvao, Darcy Lussick, Vic Mauro, George Rose

Canterbury Bulldogs v South Sydney Rabbitohs
22 September 2012, 19:45
ANZ Stadium

Bulldogs: Ben Barba, Sam Perrett, Josh Morris, Krisnan Inu, Jonathan Wright, Josh Reynolds, Kris Keating, Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis, Sam Kasiano, Frank Pritchard, Josh Jackson, Greg Eastwood. Interchange: James Graham, Dale Finucane, Corey Payne, David Stagg, Dene Halatau

Rabbitohs:
Greg Inglis, Nathan Merritt, Chris McQueen, Dylan Farrell, Andrew Everingham, John Sutton, Adam Reynolds, Luke Burgess, Issac Luke, Roy Asotasi, Sam Burgess, Dave Taylor, Michael Crocker. Interchange: Nathan Peats, Dave Tyrrell, Eddy Pettybourne, Ben Lowe, Justin Hunt, Jason Clark

Both of the grand final qualifiers should be cracking games. Manly V Melbourne the rivalry, and 70'000 are expected for Souths V Canterbury. In my view all 4 of the clubs involved can win take out the premiership.

Manly are wounded if you can believe the reports, as much as I hate them you have to admire the way they keep fighting.

I think Souths could cause the upset if there is one, I've been of the belief all along that the Dogs will be found out at some point. If not this week then definitely in the GF.

rabbits beat bulldogs this year already . bulldogs won the 1st game
eagles has played 11 games in melbourne . only won 3

I'm hoping for a Manly V Bulldogs or Souths GF with Manly losing.

Anyone but manly

Its hard to choose tho, cheer Isaac Luke or mick ennis

I'm leaning that way myself and quietly praying Manly lose through a torso try video ref epic clanger

Bulldogs and Storm.

Souths have far exceeded expectations right now. They've reached the top of the ladder and will go no further, in my opinion.

Manly, I reckon Souths are a better chance to beat the Dogs than they are to beat Melbourne. I can see this game being a blow out, expecially if thats the team Melbourne will run out with.

Last edited:
Same. Watched Willy wonka and then the union on Saturday night lol

26959816.jpg

I watched the Union on Saturday night :-)
It was crap.

You needed to watch it to know that?

No, but I like to reaffirm my belief with evidence sometimes.

The AFL was more entertaining, albeit with the turd burglar Magpies winning.

Active Now

• barker
  • whykickamoocow
  • Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • heartly87
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.