International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Prelim Final #1
South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Manly Sea Eagles
Friday, 27th of September 2013, 7:45pm

Prelim Final #2
Sydney Roosters vs. Newcastle Knights
Saturday, 28th of September 2013, 7:45pm

I believe we're on our way to a Souths vs. Sydney grand final.

This weekend won't appeal to the Queensland market but should hopefully offer up some quality football. I just think that Souths & Sydney have too much quality around the park for either team and will be better for the week off.

The Roosters are looking like a premiership winning team but i'm worried about this weekends game with Newcastle but i'm confident that we can do the job.

EASTS TO WIN

Knights all the way please, and... go manly :blushing:

You get the hell out, Porthoz!

Go Souths and Knights.

Knights all the way please, and... go manly :blushing:

Amazing what some people resort to when their other teams are going shit lol, I'll stick to the Roosters/Rabbitohs prediction.

Go Knights/Souths with Roosters being my 3rd option.

Knights winning > Souffs winning > Judgement Day > the others winning

If the Knights go out I won't be able to watch the rest.

I could support the Bulldogs (in-laws and wife are lifelong fans), I could get behind Melbourne (grudgingly), but Manly, Roosters and Souths? No thanks.

I'm cheering on the knights from now. Rest can die but I'd rather Souths win over the other two Sydney clubs.

Roosters then Manly for mine, Souths should just be happy the NRL are weak and let them back in the comp. Knights I'd love to see them lose in the GF just so WB can have a loss next to his name.

Roosters then Manly for mine, Souths should just be happy the NRL are weak and let them back in the comp. Knights I'd love to see them lose in the GF just so WB can have a loss next to his name.

My thoughts exacerly

big blow for the Roosters to still have Cordner out. they look so much better when he is in their side

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.