vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyd missed training to today to go to his Grandmothers funeral today [emoji22][emoji120]

I didn't know this. His Grandmother is the one that raised him, right? If she's been unwell for a while now and has been deteriorating then there's the reason for any perceived disinterest in football shown by Boyd.

Poor bugger, she was everything to him.

I didn't know this. His Grandmother is the one that raised him, right? If she's been unwell for a while now and has been deteriorating then there's the reason for any perceived disinterest in football shown by Boyd.

absolutely ... we may have just received a reason for his drop in form over the last few months.

R.I.P Boyd's grandmother

Yeah it was , I'll find the attachment

I can only think of one thing worse than losing to the fracken Storm this Friday.................and that is beating the Storm this Friday and then playing the Cowboys (without Thurston) in the GF and then losing.....again.

I may just need to be institutionalised if I had to go through that.

Last edited:
Anybody down at training? Who are the halves going to consist of?

Anybody down at training? Who are the halves going to consist of?

courier mail was saying that for the majority of he session Boyd was at fullback and Nikorima at halfback.

Nikorima did spend some time at fullback as a contingency

courier mail was saying that for the majority of he session Boyd was at fullback and Nikorima at halfback.

Nikorima did spend some time at fullback as a contingency
I guess if Niko is going to be the full time HB next year, he needs to play in these big games or else we are really screwed next year. I would take Benji a thousand times over though.

I guess if Niko is going to be the full time HB next year, he needs to play in these big games or else we are really screwed next year. I would take Benji a thousand times over though.

We all know your views on Kodi.

Benjis passed it, Milford gels with Nikorima way better aswell.

Benjis passed it, Milford gels with Nikorima way better aswell.

Milford only gels with Nikorima better because he is too scared to take control when playing with anyone who has more experience than him.

We all know your views on Kodi.
Do you disagree with this post though? If Bennett isn't confident enough to chuck him into the #7 this weekend, how will his confidence change for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Volvo Driver
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rookie Alan
  • Gaz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Brotherdu
  • Spooky1013
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
... and 41 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.