Finals Week 3

North Korea isn't either, do you think if Stuart was coaching a side from there he wouldn't be having a hard on over them as well?
Mate North Korea has done nothing wrong, they might admit to having nuclear weapons aimed at the US but they're just naive and Stephen Dank said they were fine to have.

Must be exciting being able to jump on any bandwagon you please.

Not a bandwagoner at all. I went to school with one of the Raiders players (Bateman) so I would like them to advance through because of him. They are also a lot more entertaining than the Storm.

Rapana has scored the first try. He is now the record holder for most tries by a Raider in a season.

I don't think little fingers are meant to point that way.

Oh, the blood was from a head injury. Thought his finger looked funny.

Last edited:
Boy this is a fantastic game. The Raiders look stronger but the Storm are just being the Storm.

Cronk and Smith are the ultimate franchise players. The Storm will be goneskies when they retire.

I feel like the Storm are getting the rub of the green from the refs. Really good game.

Up Up the Raiders

Leilua and Rapana are causing Blair and Koroibete all sorts of problems. If the Raiders can continue to work over that edge, they'll score a few more points. Even a fake to the right before going with a Wighton or Austin could be the play for Canberra.

Melbourne are making their way through the Canberra defence relatively easily, but they cannot land the final knock out. When they're relying on Cronk to take the line on, that's when you know they don't back themselves on the shift play. I think they need to aim their attack down the Raiders right hand defence to be successful. Austin and Leilua can be very suspect, so they need to find Harris the ball and look to get the ball into Koroibete's hands as much as possible.

Have a feeling they are just milking to get penalties

No point in trying to break through the Storm's right hand defence with Croker, he's too much of a plodder to give Chambers any trouble.

Edrick Lee has hands like Corey Oates.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • peter09
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.