Finals Week 3

Melbourne has got the run of the green tonight.

Oh man, he finally caught it too.

Last edited:
ricky-stuart-angry.jpg

I never understand why when teams are trailing they still tackle in pairs/threes. Go one out and try to strip

Let's gone Storm

*starts running bleach bath*

Well done Melbourne and there is that shocking team song!

I wish we had Cronk.

The composure and professionalism he shows to close out games is priceless.

Melbourne off to the grand final

Storm just handled the important times of the game a lot better. Smith and Cronk were true professionals in that second half and the big time got to some of the Raiders players. Congrats to Cooper Cronk on his 300th game.

High quality game credit to all the players

Melbourne off to the grand final

Storm just handled the important times of the game a lot better. Smith and Cronk were true professionals in that second half and the big time got to some of the Raiders players. Congrats to Cooper Cronk on his 300th game.

High quality game credit to all the players

Except Edrick.

That was a great game. The usual refereeing weirdness but overall, absolute quality. It feels awful but...go Storm! Can't stand the Storm but can't stand the Sharks worse than any other team.

There's no team I hate more than the Storm. So all I can say is I hope they lose.

Why oh why couldn't the Raiders win. Fucking Edrick Lee.

Active Now

• Bish
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Rookie Alan
  • Cavalo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • sooticus
  • Volvo Driver
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Porthoz
  • broncos4life
  • Manifesto
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • broncoscope
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.