Brisbane
  • Staff
Friday

7:40pm - Melbourne Storm vs Cronulla Sharks

Saturday

7:40pm - Sydney Roosters vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

Alec

International Rep
I dunno who I'd cheer for if the Poosters played the Storm. It's like, choose which arm you want chopped off.

Morkel

International Captain
I dunno who I'd cheer for if the Poosters played the Storm. It's like, choose which arm you want chopped off.
Agree. What a shit fucking finals series when you have to cheer on the Sharks and Rabbitohs.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
I will cheer for anyone over the Storm. Manly flogging them 40-0 was one of the best games I've seen, up there with our 2006 win.

Last edited:

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
I think the nrl will want to make the most of cam smith winning over the melbourne market while he's still playing.

cakeGG

NRL Player
Shitney
Hope I'm wrong but NRL clearly want it to be all about Cooper, Cammy and Billy. Billy gets it by default. Having said that, imagine Cronk kicking the winning FG against Melbourne in the GF. That would be evil as ****.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
I think the nrl will want to make the most of cam smith winning over the melbourne market while he's still playing.
NRL want Storm to win it.

A few weeks ago they were saying that no team in the NRL era has ever won back-to-back premierships and that Storm are on the verge of changing that. They ignored the fact that a team just won their 2nd consecutive title when the NRL era started trying to make Storm's potential achievement bigger than what it actually is.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Hope I'm wrong but NRL clearly want it to be all about Cooper, Cammy and Billy. Billy gets it by default. Having said that, imagine Cronk kicking the winning FG against Melbourne in the GF. That would be evil as ****.
Would fap for years

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
NRL want Storm to win it.

A few weeks ago they were saying that no team in the NRL era has ever won back-to-back premierships and that Storm are on the verge of changing that. They ignored the fact that a team just won their 2nd consecutive title when the NRL era started trying to make Storm's potential achievement bigger than what it actually is.
Yeah but......Uncle Nick.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Sold, that’s the best I can hope for this year

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I don't like Melbourne, but I can't stand Peptide Paul and his band of merry men. Go the storm sadly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter