Finals Week 3

That doesn't help, Finucane with a bad decoy run when Nelson would have been difficult to stop regardless.

I'd be amazed if Penrith are even back 6 or 7 meters.

Can I just say as much as I don't want Penrith win a premiership, I do love seeing the Storm getting monstered.
I'd enjoy if it wasn't penrith being absolute cockheads about it

I'm amazed with how evil the Storm are they havent got Clearly in the shoulder yet

I would imagine these two teams are destroying each other, Souths will just sit back and watch these two break each other and come in fresh for the GF>

That's a couple of times now the Panthers have had the Storm on the ropes and they've left all the pressure off.

You just wonder if the shoe was on the other foot whether Penrith would be up by 2 or 3 converted tries by now.

Melbourne hold down forever. Really the way these teams plays with 6 against enforced properly they'd both have a half each with the ball.

Yep, i agree. They should both constantly should be giving away more 6 agains.

Capewell is going to be so good for us though, he just does all the 1%ers, we won't know what hit us with him and Reynolds in the team. I'm gonna say it, if Capewell and Reynolds stay fit all season, we will finish 5-8.

Big moment in the game that, Melbourne with two try scoring opportunities and the Panthers defence showed up twice.

If they can score here it'll go a long way.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.