Finals Week 3

James Maloney tried this at Suncorp years ago. The fans kicked up such a stink, the ref cottoned on and made him move back out.
Maloney just turned to the crowd shaking his head with a smirk on his face. Good times…

This is literally embarrassing though. That must be roughly 7-10 metres worth of cheating.
If you weren't the Panthers or another pet team of theirs it would be considered cheating by the NSWRL.

If you weren't the Panthers or another pet team of theirs it would be considered cheating by the NSWRL.
The games officiating was horrible and exemplifies everything wrong with the game.

- Holding down players
- Constantly not being back 10
- Trainer stopping play in try scoring position for Welch but he wasn’t made to go off
- The conversion off the mark
- TPJ throwing a marker
- TPJ dropping an elbow
- Luai HIA

Shambles

The big thing that has crept into the game is how early teams leave their line before the ball has even been touched with the foot by the player playing the ball. It's ridiculous how quick Penrith get up off their line. Fucken shits me.

The games officiating was horrible and exemplifies everything wrong with the game.

- Holding down players
- Constantly not being back 10
- Trainer stopping play in try scoring position for Welch but he wasn’t made to go off
- The conversion off the mark
- TPJ throwing a marker
- TPJ dropping an elbow
- Luai HIA

Shambles
Wasn't the trainer calling time off a mandatory 2 minute sit out rule introduced this season (and never used)? Or am I imagining things.

The big thing that has crept into the game is how early teams leave their line before the ball has even been touched with the foot by the player playing the ball. It's ridiculous how quick Penrith get up off their line. Fucken shits me.
Well, I've suggested a remedy for that but...

Funny thing is I've seen it literally dozens of times.

Yeah this happens all the time. You’ll find when a player scores right in the corner, the tee will be brought in a bit. We do it, as well.

The only time I’ve seen someone get pulled up for it was Thurston in the GF. Probably because of the nature of the kick and I’m pretty sure the Broncos players alerted Sutton.

Most unlikely remedy.

'Easiest remedy is for the refs to do their job and blow a penalty'

Blake Taafe will become the least experienced player to play in a GF.

Taafe has played 7 matches.

Mbye currently holds the record when drafted into the Bulldogs GF team to replace an injured Ennis (2014) after 8 NRL games

Asiata be like:

Half Baked Boo GIF

Jaahan Aasiaataa you mean?

Blake Taafe will become the least experienced player to play in a GF.

Taafe has played 7 matches.

Mbye currently holds the record when drafted into the Bulldogs GF team to replace an injured Ennis (2014) after 8 NRL games

Callinan 6th was 85 GF for the Bulldogs.

Callian only played six games in his career and his 6th and final game was 85 GF.

i think this report was only referring to the NRL era ... because I believe Steve Price was only at 5 or 6 games when he played the GF in 94

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.