Finals Week 3

I know this was before the NRL era but I still find it interesting (and can't ever be beaten)
John Rheinberger only played one A grade game in his whole career which was the '75 Grand Final for easts when he replaced an injured Mark Harris in the centres.
I guess if you're only going to play one A grade game ever might as well make it a grand final.

Kent is right of course. What was QLD thinking closing off the border to NSW and Victoria and encouraging social distancing during a pandemic?
Themselves. Fucking selfish Queenslanders...

I know this was before the NRL era but I still find it interesting (and can't ever be beaten)
John Rheinberger only played one A grade game in his whole career which was the '75 Grand Final for easts when he replaced an injured Mark Harris in the centres.
I guess if you're only going to play one A grade game ever might as well make it a grand final.

He came on in the prelim too when Harris broke his leg.

He came on in the prelim too when Harris broke his leg.
Good point
Forgot about that. The bench wasn’t much of an issue then.
I should rephrase ‘only played one full A grade game in his career.’

Someone who played all season for the Panthers should give TPJ their ring if they win. Only seems right.

Well he is their hero ... didn't you see the headlines. Went from our dud to their hero

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • Organix
  • mieko
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.