Finals Week One Discussion

Re: Finals Week One

James Graham getting bitten and Gallen getting poked in the eye. Couldn't have happened to two nicer blokes.

I have a big problem with the inconsistent refereeing as we all do but I really feel they influenced strongly the Dogs win. They were offside three tackles in a row in golden point before Widdop shanked it but no penalty. Then, on Idiot's drop goal to win it, Klemmer held Frizzle back at marker before Kasyanov ran straight at the same player to take him out from blocking. Its ok though cos its the Dogs obviously.

He really annoys me with some of the comments he makes, calling for players to be suspended, ranting about doing a drug test, bringing the integrity of the game into question, calling to be protected, outbursts at refs of the top of my head. He also seems to be a bit smug at times as well.

That said even if he did win a premiership I will give him credit for it and won't cry for days over it.

......unlike Game 3, SOO 2015.
giggle.gif

I sort of agree with @Broncoman, so over Thurston whinging about poor woe is me, protect me because I am being targeted by everyone.

Though I don't want Peptide Paul to get close to getting into a Grand Final.

That said even if he did win a premiership I will give him credit for it and won't cry for days over it.

He won a premiership with the Dogs in 2004

Last edited:

Kaz;2703797 He won a premiership with the Dogs in 2004[/QUOTE said:
I always knew that but his role in the team was pretty minor as he was mainly a reserve player.

Yeah, but that's because you're a Sharks fan.
If you didn't get it last time, I'll tell you again because you just don't seem capable of understanding. I'm a Broncos fan who supported the Sharks before the Broncos were born . **** the cowboys and their supporters including the dickheads who are closet supporters.

He gave his ring to Price, didn't he? That was pretty cool.

If you didn't get it last time, I'll tell you again because you just don't seem capable of understanding. I'm a Broncos fan who supported the Sharks before the Broncos were born . **** the cowboys and their supporters including the dickheads who are closet supporters.

**** the Sharks and their supporters including the dickheads who are closet supporters.

Just saw something very interesting about Cameron Smith

People bagged 9's decision @Big Pete for giving the Man of the Match award to Cooper Cronk but Smith was never in the reckoning for it because he is still boycotting 9 over the 60 minutes drama. Basically if Smith wasn't he would've got it.

Don't blame him tbh

That would make sense.

Cronk's selection felt completely out of the blue. Almost as if Channel 9 were caught off guard and went with a default option.

I don't blame Smith and he isn't the only player I've seen hold a grudge against Channel 9. If only more players spoke out against the quality of journalism, Rugby League may get the treatment it deserves from the media.

Some of the stories that have been told by them are complete rubbish.

And they are rewarded by being awarded another TV deal without consultation from other stations. **** them.

Interesting fact that Middleton posted.

Souths are the first premiers to be knocked out by the previous year's wooden spooners in a finals match.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.