Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

Not all in him though staggs is as bad at defence as he is in attack that’s not good

Disgraceful. Just go into the 2020 season with the same shit house, low IQ players and expect a different result though. Maybe the higher ups are just as idiotic?

Sorry guys, it’s going to be a long fucking off season

I’m actually looking forward to it. Hopefully a few sackings and a clean out. I was keen to give seibold another year but after this he should be up for review

Hahaha isaako. Cya champ. I’m sure the knights or titans want ya

Last edited:
Fucking dumb staggs. I liked him for a few weeks. Now I want him gone. Dumbest **** ever.

Does anyone know who our defensive coach is?
You have to hit in D this waiting and catching DOES NOT WORK.

**** me staggs is just as bad! I don’t care about this game I’m more concerned about the future years fucking hell

$&#@ it now just want someone to put one on Brown's mellon

This isn’t healthy for the players. If it was boxing the towel would be thrown in to protect the fighters health.

Does anyone know who our defensive coach is?
You have to hit in D this waiting and catching DOES NOT WORK.

I think it's the same bloke that worked with the Western Suburbs Magpies in 1999

Would happily take this as a one final **** you from a couple of real rotten apples.

Active Now

• The True King
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Fozz
  • kman
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.