Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Something has to change. I don’t know what but it needs to happen.

An appropriately catastrophic end to what is possibly our worst season ever. Seibold is on eggshells after his first fucking year.

This club has lost its winning edge, and I can smell the time has come where people are gonna start voting with their feet.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Eels, you guys played really well today. Am firmly hoping for a Eels\Raiders GF, that would be epic from a neutral pov. Respect.

P.S. Bankwest is a fucking awesome stadium, 2nd best RL ground in the country. Smash the storm and Roosters too. Go Parra!!

Yeah don’t want the raiders to win or the storm. Go parra I guess.

Biggest finals defeat of all time. What a time to be alive. Remember this, because you will never see anything like this occur ever again for any club.

The only positive I can take is surely this is Darius Boyd's last ever game as captain.

Seibold has to go. Along with Milford, Boyd and Macca.

Look at Thaiday enjoying his life and just glad he isn’t part of this shit show. It could have been you Boyd.

Depends which way you look at it.... biggest finals win ever for the eels

Tbh I’m not that disappointed at all.

Making the finals just papered over the cracks, We need the club/coach to make some big calls

Need to Tap Boyd, Macca to the bench or early release, Offer Bird an early release, settle either on SOS/Dearden/Croft early and build from their.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Lazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Galah
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.