POST GAME Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Haha holy shit, I turned it off at 18-0 and just saw the score, glad i made that decision.

Fire everybody, there's obviously a rotten core in this organisation, it was here last year and is evidently still here. All senior players should be moved on for a start, sign a bunch of journeymen who know how to win.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
Yeah don’t want the raiders to win or the storm. Go parra I guess.
What's wrong with the raiders? They actually have passionate fans who have suffered enough (like we're suffering right now), have a rich history, and are in a region that will contribute to RL if they're doing well. Contrast that to the plastic storm and the rorters who average like 10k at home games despite dominating.

hench2020

NYC Player
Ah well. Siebold with his one year of Head coaching experience was apparently the next Bellamy. Talks a good game with his stats and Harvard Business course probably had the ovaries tingling of Paul White and the rest of the "we hate Bennett" board members.

Galah

NRL Player
Brisbane
I hope staggs came at a discount? Isaako can never play here again, bye oats, bye Macca, bye Boyd **** my life right now a record breaking score for Christ sake

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Worst loss in Bronco's history, biggest playoff winning margin in the history of the comp, metres gained differed by 1100 (another record). That's only the ones I can think of. This Seibs appointment was a masterstroke. This is the lowest point in the club's history.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Ah well. Siebold with his one year of Head coaching experience was apparently the next Bellamy. Talks a good game with his stats and Harvard Business course probably had the ovaries tingling of Paul White and the rest of the "we hate Bennett" board members.
I am perfectly happy to give him the off season to do what has to be done, but **** me if I am not terrified that the club have delivered another catastrophe.

kat00

NYC Player
Exactly!

Locky888

NYC Player
Fittler made an interesting comment, "Brodie Croft is in the outer @ the Storm, Broncos needs an established playmaker"....Yayy or Nayy on Brodie Croft to Brisbane? I'm for it. You need to pair a young half with a more experienced half.

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Haha holy shit, I turned it off at 18-0 and just saw the score, glad i made that decision.

Fire everybody, there's obviously a rotten core in this organisation, it was here last year and is evidently still here. All senior players should be moved on for a start, sign a bunch of journeymen who know how to win.
Starts at the top methinks

Dee

QCup Player
Sydney
I've never been more embarrassed and just sad to be a Brisbane Broncos supporter.

I've been a true supporter for 25+ years. We've had our bad games, some tough seasons but what the club and team have dished up this season and especially today is completely and utterly unacceptable.

58-0 in an elimination finals game. Wow. This once great and amazing team and organisation has been reduced to a pathetic, soft and hopeless team and organisation.

The team have today showed us fans what this club, team and jersey means to them. Nothing. A complete and total revamp in the off season is drastically needed.

#SackEveryoneAndStartOver

Old Mate

NRL Player
What's wrong with the raiders? They actually have passionate fans who have suffered enough (like we're suffering right now), have a rich history, and are in a region that will contribute to RL if they're doing well. Contrast that to the plastic storm and the rorters who average like 10k at home games despite dominating.
Their fans who troll here.

McHunt

NRL Captain
Sunshine Coast
Im not ready to say seibold needs to go. If he drops a bunch of players he can stay, otherwise he does need to go.

This team is brought to us by Bennett. We are fucked for a long time unless a few more can be moved on.
Nah, **** the prick. He had an entire season to work on attacking structures. That shit we just saw was an embarressment to the jersey. We literally didn't know what the **** to do with the ball in hand. I actually cheered when Turpin got flattened standing flat footed three passes in. That's Seibold's coaching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.