Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

White, Lockyer and the entire board need to go.

At the very least the business side of the organisation needs to be separate to the football department.

Is everyone willing to admit I was right yet?

man you must have some serious self confident issues if you feel the need to validate your life on a fan forum after the clubs worse loss in history.

btw i actually agree with alot of what you say but man you do go on just a little

This team is brought to us by Bennett. We are fucked for a long time unless a few more can be moved on.
Honestly this garbage talk needs to stop. Any blaming of Bennett at this point is just silly and is exactly why we're so backwards as a club. Successful clubs don't worry about the past. Seibold is on a million a year so the onus is on him to actually improve the team, not make it worse.

This is not Bennett's team, we are FAR worse than last year, anyone who thinks we're even close to the team we were last year is kidding themselves. We actually were in shooting distance of good teams last year, this year we are fucking abysmal trash who really aren't better than the wooden spoon team or any team in the bottom 4.

This is Seibold's team and his choices.

No one is forcing him to put Milford at fullback, Turpin at 7, Boyd at 6, Shiba on the bench, Isaako on the wing. There's options and Seibold has made bad decision after bad decision which has cascaded into the shit show we saw turn out today.

The worst lost in our history, the worst finals loss in NRL history. What was Seibold saying a week ago? Boyd/Turpin are 6 wins from 7 games. Absolutely fucking delusional.

We're getting pumped by 30, what should we do differently with our interchanges? Nothing. Bring on Segeyaro at exactly the 50th minute.

If Seibold isn't totally out of his depth, he's seething and threatening significant changes in this press conference, Darius is stripped from his captaincy, will be at centre next year and put on notice to be dropped week 4 if he isn't playing the best he's ever had and Macca will finish his Broncos career in reserves.

He didn't want Niko in the halves yet has actually went with even worse players in that position. Re-signed Turpin but doesn't even use him where he belongs.

It's a joke, Seibold's first year has been an absolute failure. I've tried to be positive since we're locked in for 5 years with him but he's been a fucking dud and he absolutely does not have the runs on the board, the reputation, or the credibility to be given any more leniency than the mid way point of next year.

Get a refund on Joe O all he does is give away stupid penalties...
Macca Boyd Offa Isaako Oates and Milford to be shown the door

Every player should have a clause in their contract. If you lose by 50 points or more in a game your contract can be terminated. This player welfare bullshit. If someone fucking doesn't show up for work, or shows up and does fucking nothing they get sacked. Why can't the players?

Boyd's form last year was just as bad as this year and he was picked all year.
Not even close. But let's say for the sake of argument you're right and Boyd was this bad last year. That just means Seibold has seen Boyd be crap for 2 whole years and still done nothing about it.

A fucking disgrace. I am furious to say the least. Not because we lost but how awful and embarrassing it is to get flogged like this in a final two years in a row.

We all know this team is so unbalanced because its spineless. I hope something can be done in the offseason. I think after tonight all of the leadership group should be made to retire or just sacked. Glenn Gillette Macca Boyd the whole fucking lot of them. Their not winners. Over a decade of nothing and these players are part of the reason.

This team lacks leadership it lacks creativity and it lacks heart. Blame the coach if you want but its the peahearts on the field that deserve the kick in the ass. Disgraceful.

Bennett didn't pick Boyd all year despite career worst form, nor did he take our only half and replace him with Boyd in career worst form, or put our best hooker in at halfback where he's not very good. Seibold has had this team for a full season, he can bear the responsibility for our worst ever finals loss.

In fact I'll look forward to the same people who kept banging on about how Bennett deserved the sack for that 48-18 loss turn up and demand the head of Seibold for giving us a 58 to 0.

I think Seibold deserves more time, but I wouldn't be upset if he got fired. The question, as it was for our halves conundrum heading into this season, is who else is there? Kevvie is rubbish and everyone else is untested. Signing a highly rated coach who has no FG experience would be a worse decision than signing Seibold at the start of this year (who himself was extremely highly rated and had success transforming the rabbits into a top 4 side). We just have too many old blokes at the club who have completely lost it and management who appear to be dumb and make shit decisions accordingly.

EDIT: Signing Bird over Moses has turned out to be the worst call the Broncos have made this decade. Although handing Milford a million dollars is up there.

Last edited:
Aren't Parra one of the teams chasing Fifita? He should sign with them tbh. He's a great player and deserves a premiership.

What a disgrace.

There is something very rotten at this club, and it’s been there for far too long.

We also have no mongrel at all - just rolled over and got reamed from about 15mins onwards.

Shameful.

I feel like this is what happens when the top brass are more concerned about making money for the investors instead of having footy heads from top to bottom. We are in shambles the best thing is to fire basically everyone.

JESUS-SUFFERING-FCUK!!!!

In all our great history of a club there has never been a darker day or a worse result.

If Seibold does not now have the ammunition to justify getting rid of the obvious players he never will.

Like I said a month or so ago if Darius Voyd is still planning on running round next year I've lost all interest in the team.

Wake the **** up Anthony....you love your metaphors don't you? Well here's one for you - Rome is burning and it's a raging inferno. What you gonna do about it?

Last edited:
I think Seibold deserves more time, but I wouldn't be upset if he got fired. The question, as it was for our halves conundrum heading into this season, is who else is there? Kevvie is rubbish and everyone else is untested. Signing a highly rated coach who has no FG experience would be a worse decision than signing Seibold at the start of this year (who himself was extremely highly rated and had success transforming the rabbits into a top 4 side). We just have too many old blokes at the club who have completely lost it and management who appear to be dumb and make shit decisions accordingly.
I'm not sure about Kevvie to be honest, he knows his footy but doesn't have much credit at NRL level. I don't know how much of that is based on coaching ability vs his skills at pitching himself to the boards.

Seibold didn't need to do much to transform the Rabbitohs either. They already had a premiership winning core, with players getting burnt out by Maguire's coaching style plus Inglis missing the year before Seibold started. I'm not sure what special insight he brought to Souths to turn things around beside not screaming at players while working them into the ground and also getting Inglis back from injury.

I'm not saying this to rag on Seibold for funsies, I hope he turns out to be a great coach. More than picking up an unproven coach isn't as much of a risk as you might think, our current coach hasn't got an amazing track record anyway.

Active Now

• Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • DMZ
  • Rookie Alan
  • broncs30
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • marw
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.