Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Come on guys, don't be like that, we have to be patient, remember?.

Seibold is probably safe but I dare say some assistant coaches may need to find new occupations.

Haha holy shit, I turned it off at 18-0 and just saw the score, glad i made that decision.

Fire everybody, there's obviously a rotten core in this organisation, it was here last year and is evidently still here. All senior players should be moved on for a start, sign a bunch of journeymen who know how to win.

I knew we weren't a great team, but fucking hell.

If that doesn't convince Darius to hang up the boots, nothing will.

Yeah don’t want the raiders to win or the storm. Go parra I guess.

What's wrong with the raiders? They actually have passionate fans who have suffered enough (like we're suffering right now), have a rich history, and are in a region that will contribute to RL if they're doing well. Contrast that to the plastic storm and the rorters who average like 10k at home games despite dominating.

Ah well. Siebold with his one year of Head coaching experience was apparently the next Bellamy. Talks a good game with his stats and Harvard Business course probably had the ovaries tingling of Paul White and the rest of the "we hate Bennett" board members.

Haven’t watched channel 9 in a while but damn Alana Ferguson is a smoke show

I hope staggs came at a discount? Isaako can never play here again, bye oats, bye Macca, bye Boyd **** my life right now a record breaking score for Christ sake

Worst loss in Bronco's history, biggest playoff winning margin in the history of the comp, metres gained differed by 1100 (another record). That's only the ones I can think of. This Seibs appointment was a masterstroke. This is the lowest point in the club's history.

Ah well. Siebold with his one year of Head coaching experience was apparently the next Bellamy. Talks a good game with his stats and Harvard Business course probably had the ovaries tingling of Paul White and the rest of the "we hate Bennett" board members.
I am perfectly happy to give him the off season to do what has to be done, but **** me if I am not terrified that the club have delivered another catastrophe.

Exactly!

Fittler made an interesting comment, "Brodie Croft is in the outer @ the Storm, Broncos needs an established playmaker"....Yayy or Nayy on Brodie Croft to Brisbane? I'm for it. You need to pair a young half with a more experienced half.

Haha holy shit, I turned it off at 18-0 and just saw the score, glad i made that decision.

Fire everybody, there's obviously a rotten core in this organisation, it was here last year and is evidently still here. All senior players should be moved on for a start, sign a bunch of journeymen who know how to win.

Starts at the top methinks

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.