OFFICIAL First Ever Spoon

Of the players let go by the club in recent years to pay for the likes of Boyd, Milford, and Bird you could assemble a formidable roster - a genuine top 8 team.
1. Corey Allan
2. Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberts
4. TauTau Moga
5. Gemat Shibisaki
6. Benji Marshall
7. Ben Hunt
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Josh Maguire
12. Herman Esse Esse
13. Jai Arrow
14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Ash Taylor
16. Korbin Sims
17. Jayden Sua

Of the players let go by the club in recent years to pay for the likes of Boyd, Milford, and Bird you could assemble a formidable roster - a genuine top 8 team.
1. Corey Allan
2. Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberts
4. TauTau Moga
5. Gemat Shibisaki
6. Benji Marshall
7. Ben Hunt
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Josh Maguire
12. Herman Esse Esse
13. Jai Arrow
14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Ash Taylor
16. Korbin Sims
17. Jayden Sua

Haha not sure that side makes top 8 tbh. Blair and Sims are finished, Moga and Roberts can't stay fit and Hunt shouldn't be at 7.

Re-arrange the spine with Taylor at 7, Niko 6 and Hunt at 9. Su'a starting edge and Mcguire prop. Then throw Gagai, Opacic, Molo and Collins in and it would be a very decent team!

How did Corey Allan slip the net again? He seemed to go ok last night.. Genuine Q..

There's no moneyball wizardy going on with the Broncos roster, that's for sure.

How did Corey Allan slip the net again? He seemed to go ok last night.. Genuine Q..

There's no moneyball wizardy going on with the Broncos roster, that's for sure.
Bennett let him go.

1. Corey Allan
2. Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberts
4. TauTau Moga
5. Gemat Shibisaki
6. Benji Marshall
7. Ben Hunt
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Josh Maguire
12. Herman Esse Esse
13. Jai Arrow
14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Ash Taylor
16. Korbin Sims
17. Jayden Sua

I had completely wiped shibasaki from my memory. Thanks for reminding me

Four wankers who call themselves fans. You got your twenty seconds of fame, tosspots now. Fibre come back next year when they start winning.

The blokes standing on the clubhouse balcony at Red Hill having a great old laugh is really everything that is so wrong with this club. Can you imagine if the Storm were in our current predicament and the staff there thinking it was all so funny. Wouldn't happen.

Haha not sure that side makes top 8 tbh. Blair and Sims are finished, Moga and Roberts can't stay fit and Hunt shouldn't be at 7.

Re-arrange the spine with Taylor at 7, Niko 6 and Hunt at 9. Su'a starting edge and Mcguire prop. Then throw Gagai, Opacic, Molo and Collins in and it would be a very decent team!

be hard to see either as top8 but decent effort👍 just goes to show how far we've fallen ...2 lists of players let go and the current rabble ....just wondering where they will get the 30 for a second Brisbane team🙄

be hard to see either as top8 but decent effort👍 just goes to show how far we've fallen ...2 lists of players let go and the current rabble ....just wondering where they will get the 30 for a second Brisbane team🙄
Second Brisbane Team player Interview day:
1st Player
Coach: "Why would you like to join us?"
Player: "I have played Qcup and was club player of the year and am ready to step up to NRL"
Coach: "OK sign here"
2nd Player
Player: "I am currently with the Broncos and would like a change"
Coach: "Thanks for your interest, next"

The team won't set the world on fire but won't get the spoon either.

Second Brisbane Team player Interview day:
1st Player
Player: "I have played Qcup and was club player of the year and am ready to step up to NRL"
Coach: "OK sign here"
2nd Player
Player: "I am currently with the Broncos and would like a change"
Coach: "Thanks for your interest, next"

The team won't set the world on fire but won't get the spoon either.
Hahaha i like it.....whos the coach? Bennett or Bellamy?
And just like the real world certain companies wont employ you if you worked for a certain company..no matter how good you might be at the job

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Allo
  • LittleDavey
  • cento
  • mrtij
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.