OFFICIAL First Ever Spoon

Which legend put this together.

I wouldn't be surprised if WB asked his team to do him a favour and let the Dogs win to make sure we get the spoon :)
Souths played like a typical WB team last night. Will generally make the eight each season but fail to show up against poor teams they are expected to beat and are kidding themselves if they think they are a chance against the elite teams..... sound familiar?
I wonder how they are feeling today knowing they are the only top 8 team to lose to the two worst teams this season......
Mediocre i think was the term used back when it was decided we needed a new coach. Truth...
@Kimlo keep selling Bennett mate. His time had come and gone.

@Kimlo keep selling Bennett mate. His time had come and gone.

You can keep saying that but nobody has backed it up with any proof yet. Going backwards was happening because we were bringing in some ultra talented young guns and getting them comfortable with NRL footy. It was a shit decision

Onya Webcke!

But they don't because their paid too fucking much to care , trained to poorly to compete, and led to believe their shit don't stink. I also hope the Clubs profits plummit as well just to remind them the fuckwits who administer the place , ran the club into the ground should never be allowed to do it again . What a fools paradise this Club has become .

It’s been the worst season in our history, but probably the best season I’ve had on this board.

I’ve had some massive laughs from BHQ this season from everyone coping with the garbage fire through humour.

very entertaining. Cheers guys.

Active Now

• marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.