OFFICIAL First Ever Spoon

Omg. Why did u have to say that. My only hope is that it will be better in 2021...

Who are we going to buy to change things around? The rorters won a spoon before winning the comp, but they at least revamped their squad. We don't even have the opportunity to do that next season with Milf and the boiz on huge money until '22. A new coaching staff will have us playing better, but I reckon we'll finish around 9-13th.

It looks likely that we'll be heading into next season with the same squad or worse (if Bird leaves and we sign no one else). There's virtually no one on the market and we've already passed on a gun player for some unknown reason (AFB).

Will history credit this spoon to coach Seibold, or coach Gentle? After all, Seibold was not at the helm when the Broncos secured the spoon. We all know what happened. But who gets the official credit?

Will history credit this spoon to coach Seibold, or coach Gentle? After all, Seibold was not at the helm when the Broncos secured the spoon. We all know what happened. But who gets the official credit?

Seibold, definitely that **** Seibold.

:rofl A farking spoon... all the benefits and privileges and that's what you produced :rofl

Hey champ, welcome to BHQ.

I can tell by your posts that you're not a fan of the Broncos. But this might make you like the forum at least. You see, BHQ allows swearing if you accept it in your settings. So there's no need to say "farking" like a redneck. No need to say "merkin" either.

Tell us a bit about yourself, champ. Who do you support? Oh right, you have already dodged that question.

Oh so delusional. Let's not even consider a one team city with all the benefits that come with that. The favourable FTA coverage and consistent weekly games. Even as wooden spooners you continued to get favourable prime time coverage and all the commercial brand advantages that creates. How about the dodgy "thoroughbreds" organisation arranging TPAs (at an arm length of course... lol)? How about the advantages when it comes to bringing in a Matt Lodge? While other teams get hamstrung with charged players barred for years due to criminal charges, low and behold, Matt Lodge gets the good old eye to eye treatment from HQ and no need for any barred time.

I'm actually surprised that it was even questioned regarding the advantages the Broncos enjoy. It was an eye opener.
Sorry to hear it looks like you won't be getting the CEO job Ben.

I feel sick.....

the stain....it wont come off.......I keep washing but its still there.....

This could be us for years.......the damage done here is colossal.....

And it all our own fault....

Horsey mate, I can't agree with ya there. What advantages did they fail with this year? I've seen about as many dud calls towards them in their games as for any other non-NSW team this season. Who do you support if you don't mind me asking?
He supports his mum whilst he has her in the suitcase position.

It is impossible to objectively argue this post.
Unless you say we shouldn't have moved Bennett on at all. He should still be here in some capacity....

One wooden spoon after decades. Constantly playing final football. I hate you bunch and I love watching you lose.

BUT. I say that out of envy. You just have a young squad that will end up killing it. Look at the pennies right now - it takes time for the young guns to develop.

Last edited:
I was watching closely tonight. It’s no wonder we are such a bad team. There is tons of talk out there, but no-one is actually listening.

I saw Dearden trying to direct players and set up plays all night and then Luke or whoever would throw it the complete opposite way. Or run it 1-2m. Or kick it, or do anything else, other than what the team was set up for. I have no idea what these morons are doing at training, but a different message is clearly going to the halves and the hooker.

Someone needs to tell these idiots that effective communication, ie: talk, is a 2 way street. If someone ignores your talk, then there is no effective communication...

No matter how capable we think Dearden might be, tonight, no-one was listening to him...
Unfortunately the players aren’t the only ones not talking.

One wooden spoon after decades. Constantly playing final football. I hate you bunch and I love watching you lose.

BUT. I say that out of envy. You just have a young squad that will end up killing it. Look at the pennies right now - it takes time for the young guns to develop.
Yeah we hate you too bro.

Easy one - WHITE.

Just read that Boyd did a gender reveal after the game and the players were all laughing and celebrating
They really don’t give a **** do they
This needs to be rammed down their throat big time in the off season about actually giving a **** whether you win or lose

Just read that Boyd did a gender reveal after the game and the players were all laughing and celebrating
They really don’t give a **** do they
This needs to be rammed down their throat big time in the off season about actually giving a **** whether you win or lose

Not criticising Darius but for the rest of them, looks like they just won a grand final...

Last edited:
Who are we going to buy to change things around? The rorters won a spoon before winning the comp, but they at least revamped their squad. We don't even have the opportunity to do that next season with Milf and the boiz on huge money until '22. A new coaching staff will have us playing better, but I reckon we'll finish around 9-13th.

It looks likely that we'll be heading into next season with the same squad or worse (if Bird leaves and we sign no one else). There's virtually no one on the market and we've already passed on a gun player for some unknown reason (AFB).
9-13 is better then last again lol. Also here's to hoping that a lot of our younger players just get better with experience and a better coach. If we can go from a win of the top of the table to dead last so quickly, my hope is the opposite also rings true.

Not criticising Darius but for the rest of them, looks like they just won a grand final...

View attachment 10058
At least they're not broken, I'm sure there'll be some reflection. I'm glad that they are celebrating Darius and his next chapter in life.
This year has been painful and more than happy for the team to move on from it , they need to refresh themselves and then come back hungry.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.