OFFICIAL First Ever Spoon

Im starting to think Seibold played a very small part in the demise of this season.

He played a part sure, but no more than the individual players and the board.
Seibold was a scapegoat as the club had to blame someone.
Yeah...Nah. Same board and basically the same players that were around in 2018 when the Broncos finished two points out of first rather than stone cold last. Seibs totally fucked the place with his supposed "new age" methods and lame brained training sessions. Rightly so, he was the first to be fired and others will follow leaving the unenviable task of the newcomers to try and pick up the pieces.

I mean do we actually deserve the spoon if we’ve beaten the other spoon-adjacent team?

they sacked their coach ... costing them a fortune ,,, what more do you want
Sacking themselves for making a terrible decision that some people could see coming from a mile away? A public apology would be nice too. Also White should get a job at McDonald’s because he should never work in this industry again.

what about Darren Lockyer ... you should blame every one involved.

you also forgot Nolan - head of the football department
You can’t tell someone to blame everyone involved when you literally can’t blame anyone that was involved yourself. Stop trying to pass the buck off your idiot mate who fucked this once proud club up. How can you blame Lockyer so often but stick up for White at every opportunity?

Bennett threw the game to ensure we get the spoon? Crazy town.
No, that’s absurd. But he would have that crooked smirk on his face and a reason the loss to the Dogs was more palatable.

Sure we do! Our for and against is terrible.
Terrible! Off the Richter scale more fitting - total and utter disgrace. To say it’s embarrassing is sugar coating our situation.

I hope the board are having many many meetings and reviews to fix this. I expect a press conference talking about big changes and accountability and.... whatever they said last year.
Don't set your hopes or expectations too high - their level of accountability is the same as our level on the ladder - not a coincidence.

I imagine Gentle will be recorded as the coach in the history books if we get the spoon, Siebold dodged another record there.

I imagine Gentle will be recorded as the coach in the history books if we get the spoon, Siebold dodged another record there.
No he won't. No he didn’t.

Last edited:
We needed the spoon this year - accountability is a must for the failures of this team and hopefully the spoon strengthens that.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.