Flegler and Riki got into a scuffle

The latest on this (Rothfield in today's Mail) is Riki was continually goading Flegs. Flegler got pissed off and told him to stop. Jordan persisted so Tom knuckled him. Riki didn't go to the awards ceremony, presumably because he was embarrassed. Flegler said sorry for busting your lip, mate. All good to go.

Not surprised really. Riki looks the type to not know when to pull it back and would take a joke just that little bit too far.

Sounds like Riki got what he deserved.

Don’t **** with redheads. Just don’t trust those *****.
Can confirm. I'.....ah, I know a guy...dude is 5'5" and 70kgs dripping wet with a long fuse but **** me, do not be around when it runs out, I'.......the little bastard is mental!

733DF368 8A55 4D76 98B6 B899250164B0

Not surprised really. Riki looks the type to not know when to pull it back and would take a joke just that little bit too far.
That's racist against Kiwis. Just because they're the most irritating ***** on the planet doesn't give you the right to bust open their bottom lips, even if they do jut out beyond their nose.

The latest on this (Rothfield in today's Mail) is Riki was continually goading Flegs. Flegler got pissed off and told him to stop. Jordan persisted so Tom knuckled him. Riki didn't go to the awards ceremony, presumably because he was embarrassed. Flegler said sorry for busting your lip, mate. All good to go.
I read that differently, that Riki was goading someone else and would not stop and the Flegs stepped in.

"The incident reached a flash point when Riki continually goaded another Broncos player.

Flegler took exception to his antics and told him to stop. When he didn’t, he copped one on the chin."

I know Milf is aligned with Maccas, but why do I want KFC every time I read his name? Is it a slow, subconscious, self-suicide or just product placement? I wonder…

This thread is about MilKFCord, what are you talking about?

I know Milf is aligned with Maccas, but why do I want KFC every time I read his name? Is it a slow, subconscious, self-suicide or just product placement? I wonder…
KFC keen for cones?
Looks like he would rip bongs before a maccas run

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.