RANT Flegler is a lazy footballer

• Thread starter Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Start date
Ryan Flegler 34 tackles for the Pride on the weekend in Colts. Didn't get sin binned either when two guys went for a sit down and not on report.

Ryan Flegler 34 tackles for the Pride on the weekend in Colts. Didn't get sin binned either when two guys went for a sit down and not on report.
Is he a hot head like his brother?

I feel sorry for him. He is just the latest Broncos toughnut who is being targeted by the NRL. I've been saying it since Blair. He was a machine that was tightening up our middle through attention-to-detail and fear factor, and was a decisive factor in our 2015 run. So the refs and judiciary neutered him (and us) by making up some absolute bullshit charges. Wasn't he charged for a "shoulder charge" because he tackled someone in the back a split second after they passed the ball?

When Blair left, it became Lodge & TPJ. When they left it became Flegler. Again, I'm going off memory, but I think Flegler was charged for a tackle in which he just hit someone really hard towards the end of last year?

Anyways, Flegler is dumb but not the problem. We sack him and all of a sudden Piakura will be the penalty magnet / grub / perennially suspended guy. What the Broncos need to do it put some of its money to work and compile a dossier of all the penalties and suspensions we cop and compare them to similar actions by players of media darlings. Release it publicly. Put pressure on the idiots at NRLHQ as they are not only corrupt but clearly incompetent when asked to explain their decisions.

I agree Morkel but it'll be a thing for maybe a day and buried by the next

No one will care. NRL won't give a shit because they don't want us to be in any way successful, just that we always have the diehard faithful watching as they far outnumber most, the general population of the 15 other clubs won't - just 'Penalty Broncos' whinging - and the media sure as shit won't care outside of giving it a 5 minute discussion that will be smothered and dismissed as 'that's not the problem with the Broncos etc etc'. I can already hear any one of the geniuses that populate the panel shows batting it away like that

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • LittleDavey
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • big k
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.