RANT Flegler is a lazy footballer

• Thread starter Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Start date
Carrigan couldn't hold Corey Parkers jockstrap.

Kid has potential, big motor and is a high character guy but he doesn't have any of the mongrel or killer instinct Corey had. And that offload....

Bloody hell I miss Cozza.
Corey was mediocre for the first few years of his career too. I'd say probably worse than Carrigan is right now. The difference is Corey came into a team with Webcke and Petero. Who has Carrigan got?

long suspension comes straight back into stupidity.
He sees his front row team mate in a boot who will be out for weeks, what does he do? Go back on and do more dumb shit.

You can have all the talent in the world (I don't see it) but he's got shit for brains. Maybe a new coach would make him a good first grader.

long suspension comes straight back into stupidity.
He sees his front row team mate in a boot who will be out for weeks, what does he do? Go back on and do more dumb shit.

You can have all the talent in the world (I don't see it) but he's got shit for brains. Maybe a new coach would make him a good first grader.
His first 3 incidents that were put on report were barely penalties and shouldn't be suspended for them. He will cop a few weeks for the 4th effort however.

Imagine coming back from a four game suspension to get put on report 4 times, sin binned once and damn lucky not to get binned a second time.

Brainless knuckledragger, and really shouldn't play first grade for us again.

Carrigan couldn't hold Corey Parkers jockstrap.

Kid has potential, big motor and is a high character guy but he doesn't have any of the mongrel or killer instinct Corey had. And that offload....

Bloody hell I miss Cozza.

Parker didnt really hit his straps until his late 20's.

Of course as the leader of his fan club, I want to defend him a bit and go full @Huge (which one should never do).

I feel for the guy. His first three 'incidents' were absolutely disgraceful decisions from the moron with the whistle but it was his first game back and he played a LOT of minutes due to the in game injuries. His last one that he was put on report for was inexcusable and he will be suspended for it. It wasn't a great game by any means from him but he tried his guts out and never gave up (a number of his teammates could learn a lot from him in that regard). He was out on his feet and unfortunately when that happens, you can do dumb stuff when you have tendency toward dumb stuff in the first place.

When he finally comes back from this lengthy suspension - he should be straight to cup for 4 weeks without question. Make him get through those matches without a citation and then maybe we'll think about him in first grade again. Maybe.

His contract would be one of, if not THE worst in the NRL at present - $650,000 a year, making him one of the highest paid middle forwards in the competition. I’d peg his true value to the Broncos at about $150,000, tops

His contract would be one of, if not THE worst in the NRL at present - $650,000 a year, making him one of the highest paid middle forwards in the competition. I’d peg his true value to the Broncos at about $150,000, tops
His value so far this season and for the next couple of rounds has been, and will be, nil. And that's generous.

I doubt it is 650k a year.

given he wasn't on the rich list from the media last year. and it's not like them to low ball our players contract values ... if anything they inflate the values, better for clicks that way

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • porouian
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • MrRobot
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Broncosgirl
  • Spoon
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • BroncosAlways
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.