RANT Flegler is a lazy footballer

• Thread starter Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Start date
Price difference? If you don’t mind me asking

if you're asking me ... i have no idea.

The reports were Fleger 600k, although there was speculation that the media figure included an upgrade for the year he signed the contract (liked by Smokin Joe) so his yearly value might not be quite that high.

Moose reportedly was given a release to take up a longer term higher value contract with the Cowboys ... so he could be on that sort of figure also.

all 1,000,000% speculation on my part

Moose was reportedly on 800k.

But the actual figure doesn't matter, all that matters is the differential.

Would I pay 200k to swap Flegler for Moose? Yes without thinking for a second and the contract is a year shorter.

Isn't Moose supposed to basically be done and dusted to St George?

Well it’s a yes from me then, also can he run some after hours classes on how to harden the **** up?

Isn't Moose supposed to basically be done and dusted to St George?

easy leap to make since Hook's recruitment strategy seems to be to put the 2014 Brisbane Broncos back together in the Red V.

although given that the hypothetical was from @Smokin' Joe, maybe it isn't as done and dusted as we thought

easy leap to make since Hook's recruitment strategy seems to be to but the 2014 Brisbane Broncos back together in the Red V.

although given that the hypothetical was from @Smokin' Joe, maybe it isn't as done and dusted as we thought

Yeah I guess my question was to @Smokin' Joe really.

When Moose re-enters Red Hill and looks directly at Milford:

tenor.gif

Carrigan has the potential to be a Corey parker type player. Maintain consistency, defend well and have some flashy players around you.

I just find Flegler is only noticeable in the attacking 20, and doesn't seem to put in the effort elsewhere.
I’m a bit over hearing the words potential and Broncos, atm to be fair.

Especially when potential = free pass and no accountability within our club.

Active Now

• Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Alec
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • The True King
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.