Football Draft

I would like to re-iterate my hatred of Ning for taking both Bastian and Xabi. Damn you Ningcompoop.

FC Wanka say Yaya, to Mr. Toure.

Surrender Monkeys dive into the murky depths to find Angel Di Maria and Dida simulating at the bottom of the pool.

Ari up again. I bet Ning will take my next pick for IC Milano!

FC Wanka finally take a player who isn't defensive minded and say hello to Rafael Van Der Vaart

You're just stealing everyone's players... Hulk should be mine!
:witchhunt:

We should kick Ning out. Clearly he isn't following the Financial Fair Play guidelines.

I can't help it if players are desperate to be apart of my two clubs... for a handsome pay packet!

Just look at his Vcash balance! Clearly Ning is a man (well, actually that's debatable, so we'll go with person) who loves to embezzle money from everyone and use it for his own nefarious purposes.

Just look at his Vcash balance! Clearly Ning is a man (well, actually that's debatable, so we'll go with person) who loves to embezzle money from everyone and use it for his own nefarious purposes.
Yeah, that's what I said. :cheesy:

knobheads united up

Knobheads select Jaime Carragher. We're sure he'll be a hit at training.

Boca Jugadors select Ramires

FC Matthäus Munchen select Thomas Müller.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.