NEWS Forgotten Bronco playing for his future

He’s lucky that Dargan got injured otherwise he may never have had a look in.
Whoops, I thought Wolfie was talking about Opacic. I haven't got an opinion on Murphy yet as I know very little about him.

My mistake then. I’m a bit surprised that you don’t think he’ll ever be a first grade regular! You’re his biggest supporter on here. But I agree with you and what you say makes total sense.

I do think he has the ability to do it, and i probably should have said i dont think he will be a regular at the Broncos. He loves it at Brisbane, and he has turned down 3 offers already to leave because he wants to play for Brisbane, and all for more money than he is on here. I'm just not so sure he will hang around to be a depth player. Its a gamble on his part as well if he does leave but sooner or later i guess you need to back yourself.

I'll contradict myself though and say if they get Bird to lock sooner rather than later, i think he will stay here and give it a good crack at establishing himself. Tbh, we dont have a lot of other younger guys pushing him either, so i'd expect we will probably offer him another couple of years.

You clearly haven't been around this forum for the last 5 or so years... You'd be guaranteed to find at least 20 threads of Reed vs Copley debate. Thank God it's over. Now we have to deal with the Hunt vs Taylor debates of which NEITHER player is even contracted to the club

Does it matter if I’ve been here five minutes or 5 years? The thread is about Tom Opacic and in my view we have 2 good options there. I’m looking forward not back.

I can’t think of the last time we had couple of decent options at left centre. I rate him and hope he makes tubs bird work for his spot if that’s where Wayne decides to play him
You said you can't remember the last time we had a couple of decent options at left centre. I then went on to say that you must not have been around these parts back in the day where thats all this forum would argue about back and forth for a couple of years.
Does it matter if I’ve been here five minutes or 5 years? The thread is about Tom Opacic and in my view we have 2 good options there. I’m looking forward not back.
You're the one who bought up other players technically by suggesting it's been a long time since we had two decent options at left centre. But in fact it's very recent history... ?

You said you can't remember the last time we had a couple of decent options at left centre. I then went on to say that you must not have been around these parts back in the day where thats all this forum would argue about back and forth for a couple of years.You're the one who bought up other players technically by suggesting it's been a long time since we had two decent options at left centre. But in fact it's very recent history... ?

That’s your view. One player that couldn’t catch a cold and constantly injured and another that couldn’t run out of sight on a dark night. Not exactly my idea of two great options but obviously yours and that’s cool.

Active Now

• LockyersLeftBoot
  • Reds2011
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.