Former NRL star Daniel Vidot reveals transformation into WWE pro wrestler

Good on him. I don't think he'll be a star over there or anything, much less a superstar like The Rock, but who knows. Gotta be able to sell yourself. Hope he finds success.

The hilarious thing about this thread are people who claim the NRL is a professional sport and WWE is just entertainment.

Um...what?

Seriously, watch Origin on Sunday night or a Channel Nine game or whatever...and then go watch an episode of Monday Night RAW.

You might think there's a Grand Canyon-sized difference between the two...I assure you...you'd be mistaken.
Well they are obviously both entertainment but the NRL is a sporting competition and WWE is just as choreographed as ballet. To claim WWE is a genuine sporting competition is to enter Homer Simpson territory.

Well they are obviously both entertainment but the NRL is a sporting competition and WWE is just as choreographed as ballet. To claim WWE is a genuine sporting competition is to enter Homer Simpson territory.
I can't be sure, but I wonder if CaptainHook was actually claiming the reverse??

Active Now

• Santa
  • Tim K
  • john1420
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
  • thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mister Wright
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Horseheadsup
  • Locky24
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.