MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

I guess they just keep him going until his time starts to fall away. Take the risk.

Those tyres are hanging on pretty comfortably and Sainz went over 20 laps. Risky, risky. What decision do they make?
The hard part is, the longer they leave it, they almost have to push for 1 stop.

They will go longer late due to track wearing in and less fuel, but Lewis has a net 16 lap benefit in his tyres, would be so tough to hold him off late.

Pieman in, I would have risked it man.

And Oscar pits. I think they had to... shit not a good pitstop

The hard part is, the longer they leave it, they almost have to push for 1 stop.

They will go longer late due to track wearing in and less fuel, but Lewis has a net 16 lap benefit in his tyres, would be so tough to hold him off late.

That's a bummer, they screwed up the stop, I would have gone long, win or go down trying.

Let's see if Lewis gets on the back of Russell quickly or not. Will help us see if Oscar could have stayed out

Well in fairness, if Russell chooses to do it with a win on the line, you can generally tell it is the wrong decision.

Difference with Russell though is I don't think he was a legit chance of a win unless he did something different, so he wants to go the 1 stop.

Hamilton to Russell is tumbling.

Under 1 second. He has enough pace here to catch Hamilton.

As commentary just said, if Hamilton gets passed Russell he could keep George within DRS and really hold up the others

Nuts. Surely Leclerc moved twice there.

Active Now

• thenry
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • kman
  • Mr Fourex
  • Midean
  • Hoof Hearted
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • RolledOates
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • spanky
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.