MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

Russell and Hamilton are storming home

This is going to be some finish.

Man that was one of the smartest drives I’ve ever seen from Sainz, hats off.

Haha Russell does a Russell special. Idiot

Just brilliant from Sainz, it truly was. Great race

Piastri made up 10 spots with the old spec. He’s such a talentZ well down Lawson too, this kid has got something special.

Haha George Russell, that is one guy you just never know how exactly he’s going to stuff it up but you know he will.

Haha George Russell, that is one guy you just never know how exactly he’s going to stuff it up but you know he will.
Hamilton looked much quicker and more settled at the end. You just knew something was coming

Haha Norris thinks Sainz was helping him. He also hit the wall but not as hard as Russell

I'm seeing alot of hype about this Verstappen fella on social media.

I tune into F1 from time to time but not an avid follower, is he anywhere near as good as Hamilton and Vettel?

I'm seeing alot of hype about this Verstappen fella on social media.

I tune into F1 from time to time but not an avid follower, is he anywhere near as good as Hamilton and Vettel?
Well he wins a lot? I guess that counts for something

I don't one hundred percent follow F1 but I would say he does easily have the best car

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • cento
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Astro
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.