MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

I don't one hundred percent follow F1 but I would say he does easily have the best car

He does but he is also streets ahead of his teammate who also has the same advantages. Piastri does look to be the next big thing though.

He does but he is also streets ahead of his teammate who also has the same advantages. Piastri does look to be the next big thing though.
Yes he definitely is a brilliant driver

Aussies cheering on a Kiwi winning Bathurst will always be the worst of areas.

We're going to fight.
animation domination fox GIF

Well that race was eventful but sucked for the Aussies.

Gotta love being able to watch a race live at a reasonable time. Aussies not in the best starting positions on the grid

Gotta love being able to watch a race live at a reasonable time. Aussies not in the best starting positions on the grid

Piastri did well until he had to make that compulsory stop. Ricciardo just didn't have a competitive package.

I'll put spoilers on results below but a good night overall for a couple of Aussies.

Piastri great drive to finish 8th. He has definitely started closing the gap on Norris for in race performance but just a shame that his team stuffed up the second pit stop. Riccardo struggled a bit but did finish strongly though.

But the big result for me was Christian Mansell finishing second in F3. Some really talented Aussie drivers around the F1 and F3 comps in Piastri, Riccardo, Doohan and Mansell.

Is Yuki the biggest little tool in the sport? 😂

Well done Piastri, decent qualification in the end, cetainly seemed the best of the rest after the top few.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.