forward pack succesion

What our forwards need, hooker included, and there some beauties in there, is a pair of excellent halves who likewise, need a set of forwards focussed on giving our halves a platform to build great plays. Stop the one out shit

Speaking of young hookers, is Alex hope (fairly sure that’s his name) still with our juniors? Also who’s playing hooker for our 20’s atm.

Speaking of young hookers, is Alex hope (fairly sure that’s his name) still with our juniors? Also who’s playing hooker for our 20’s atm.

Do you mean Tristan Hope?

He was our dummy half, but Tyson Smoothy was the preferred option towards the end of the season and is seemingly favoured by the club.

Of the limited games I saw, Brent Woolfe was my pick.

He was our dummy half, but Tyson Smoothy was the preferred option towards the end of the season and is seemingly favoured by the club.

Well that’s embarrassing, yep that’s who I meant.

I'd like to know what'sort going on with Tristan Hope. I think he's a great attacking hooker and always seems to get the side going forward but he was always in and out of the team. I don't know whether he has an injury that was affecting him or whether it was an off field issue but I would put him into QCUP to see if he could develop into a backup for McCullough.

Brent Woolfe was very good in the short time he played before he got injured but gee he's tiny. I just checked the player profiles and he'said 4kgs and 2cm smaller than Kodi Nikorima. He needs a big growth spurt.

Tristan was another who went to school/mates with my son and played a lot of footy together. He was extremely highly rated here at the time so it's a shame to hear that he's gone backwards. My son had massive wraps on him.

Hope strikes me as the type of prospect who could turn his career around in Queensland Cup. He has the tools, at times he's just too eager to show them off and it hurts his team.

Brent Woolfe was very good in the short time he played before he got injured but gee he's tiny. I just checked the player profiles and he'said 4kgs and 2cm smaller than Kodi Nikorima. He needs a big growth spurt.

You're not wrong unfortunately.

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.