Four Nations - Australia vs Samoa - LIVE Discussion (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Klemmer's performance in City v Country was one of the few take-home messages I got out of that game. While Woods was lumbering around, seemingly going through the motions, Klemmer was running like a mad man possessed. To his credit, Woods stepped up in Origin but that was the game where I saw Klemmer as the ideal bench forward and why I didn't have the biggest issue with him getting selected (although, I had 3 Queenslanders over him, coincidence? I plead the fifth)

Here is one of my picks receiving the jersey I thought he deserved.

Instagram

Last edited:
Klemmer justified his selection. He was very solid and, IMO, better than Woods. Happy to retract my previous criticism of him being in the side....although my criticism was mainly directed at Sheens for not going with experience considering who we were missing up front. Will play for NSW next year.

Was very impressed by him and loved the passion for the Aussie jumper he showed when he scored. He has been a very good prospect for a couple of years and it's great to see him reaping the awards. A good example of the young guns NSW has been producing for the last few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting looking back at two players I rate insanely highly, who both had poor seasons at club and Origin level.

DCE kept it up in the FN, being largely unimpressive. Meanwhile Papalii has been excellent up front. Too bad he plays for such a shit club. I still prefer him in the 2nd row, he has plenty of other skills besides hard running, to dominate there again. In the future, he might switch to the front row though.

Anyway, hopefully both of these guys hit back to have great regular seasons again next year, especially Big Papa.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • mieko
  • Waynesaurus
  • john1420
  • bazza
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Rough and Ready
  • The Don
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • BRC088
  • maddo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.