Four Nations Final - New Zealand vs Australia

What a joke of a selection matawhateveryourfuckingnameis was

Yeah sure, they let Kiwis score from forward passes...

Of course when Ben Hunt comes on we score, Tim Sheens is a retard.

Tournament was lost the moment Sheens named his 25.

Jennings the best centre???? That's a top one!!!! Tell you what through, this game is the last fairwell for of you people who think small mobile packs are a great idea.

Rugby a League requires big props. Not backrowers who can "step up".

Hope we keep getting run over all night.

Kindly direct your anger at Sheens.

And yes, Jennings has been our best player this whole tournament and easily one of the best centres in Rugby League.

Last edited:
Of course when Ben Hunt comes on we score, Tim Sheens is a retard.

Yep that was one of two massive stuff ups from Sheens along with leaving Parker and Papalii off for so long while we were getting pummelled in the back end and front ends of the first and second halves. Well picking Cordner as well.

Well played NZ.

Sheens and co. **** off!

Lessons from this series

1) just cause NSW win doesn't mean that their players deserve to be picked. They are still shit

2) just cause a bloke has played half a good season of grade doesn't make him a test player

3) woods is shit

4) woods is shit

5) if you don't pick big front rowers then you are begging to get run over

Better team won IMO. Kiwis haven't lost a game this tournament and they definitely played better than we did. Congratulations to them, we'll probably beat them in the Anzac test match next year.

Well done NZ, deserved winners. They played with a level of confidence that just couldn't be matched by the Aussies.

Goodbye Sheens, you dug your own grave....fool!

Yep that was one of two massive stuff ups from Sheens along with leaving Parker and Papalii off for so long while we were getting pummelled in the back end and front ends of the first and second halves. Well picking Cordner as well.

Coroner is a blouse who got picked because the selectors had an orgasm over NSW winning a series!!

I didn't get to see a replay of that last pass.. but it really didn't look forward live.

I dare say if Hunt came on 15 minutes beforehand we probably would've won that game, we needed some fresh legs on there sooner.

Channel nine, what the hell was that?? That was so well...gay.

He didn't score anyway.

Yes he did no doubt , I stopped it right on the put down and it was clean

B2eVrjnCYAAOz8i.jpg:large

Would have been great if Channel 9 you know...did their job and actually replayed a pivotal moment that basically decided the entire competition!!

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.