Four Nations Squads

NZ should give Martin a crack next week. Leuluai can go to the bench. I have always liked him as a hooker plus he hits really well in defence.

Beale can come in for SKD, no explanation needed here really...

JWH has been rubbish. Drop him and bring in Beastwood. He always plays well for NZ. Start Blair in the front row he has been super impressive so far.

Proctor and Harris are great but would like to see Ma'u get some more minutes.

Wouldn't mind Tapine getting a crack against Scotland the following week.

NZ should give Martin a crack next week. Leuluai can go to the bench. I have always liked him as a hooker plus he hits really well in defence.

Beale can come in for SKD, no explanation needed here really...

JWH has been rubbish. Drop him and bring in Beastwood. He always plays well for NZ. Start Blair in the front row he has been super impressive so far.

Proctor and Harris are great but would like to see Ma'u get some more minutes.

Wouldn't mind Tapine getting a crack against Scotland the following week.

DWZ or Fusitua would be better options than Beale imo.

Mansour has done an ACL, he's gone for the tournament.

JOSH Mansour’s Four-Nations campaign is over and there are doubts the Kangaroos winger will be fit to start the NRL season after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament in a freak training accident.

Mansour’s worst fears were realised when scans confirmed he had suffered the serious knee injury.

The winger let out anguishing cries as he laid in pain at the Kangaroos St George’s Park training base. He was carried from the field, as shocked teammates looked on.

It was at the end of a small-sided touch football game when Mansour suffered the injury, after a collision with teammate Josh Dugan.

Mansour looked to have been shielding the ball after a kick as Dugan attempted to score a try

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Bloody Josh Dugan.

Last edited:
He'll miss half of next season too won't he?

He'll miss half of next season too won't he?
It's usually a 9 month recovery I believe, so yeah that sounds about right. Big blow for the Panthers.

Mansour has done an ACL, he's gone for the tournament.

Bloody Josh Dugan.

Poor bugger. Big blow for the Australian side and also the Panthers (who at least have some depth in the backs, unlike the Roos).

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

**** you Dugan.

Say what you want about Sheens, but we wouldn't have to worry about this if he were coach.. He at least planned for this and picked more back up options.

Last edited:
Say what you want about Sheens, but we wouldn't have to worry about this if he were coach.. He at least planned for this and picked more back up options.
Can they not pick someone from outside the squad? Or is it set in stone?

They can call up another player if need be but wont do it likely unless there is another outside back injury.

I know this is going to sound rather un-australian but in some weird twisted sort of way a part of me really wants to to see Mal's reaction if Wayne actually manages to get the Poms to beat us.

I think we've got enough depth in the outside backs with Ferguson, Holmes, O'Neill, Boyd and Dugan all able to cover on the wing.

No chance he plays origin next year, good news for Queensland.

It would be just Darius's luck to finally have won fullback outright only for this injury to result in him returning to the wing and Moylan to fullback given the NSW media's pushing after a game against Scotland..that's right, Scotland.

It would be just Darius's luck to finally have won fullback outright only for this injury to result in him returning to the wing and Moylan to fullback given the NSW media's pushing after a game against Scotland..that's right, Scotland.

Yet the QLD media fapping all over Queensland players at any opportunity is different?

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Broncs1459
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.