Four Nations Squads

1. Boyd
2. Ferguson
5. Holmes

I'm guessing. Mal went a bit retard with outside backs though. No idea how O'Neill is there and Chambers isn't.

Yet the QLD media fapping all over Queensland players at any opportunity is different?
You mean the greatest group of players to ever play the game? It's actually very different. Players like Moylan and the Turbo Bitches don't play as well as Gould will have you believe.

Say what you want about Sheens, but we wouldn't have to worry about this if he were coach.. He at least planned for this and picked more back up options.
Yeah Robbie Farah would have come in to replace Mansour with DCE on the bench.

Can they not pick someone from outside the squad? Or is it set in stone?

I'm not entirely sure what the rules are for the Four Nations, but I know in a World Cup it's usually set in stone.

They can put in a request to the tournament officials, but they don't tend to let it happen because it's up to the nation's selectors and the coach to make sure there is cover should any injuries occur.

Australia put in a request to bring in an outside replacement for Luke Lewis in the 2013 WC after he did his shoulder, they were denied.

Last edited:
I'm sure some players have been called up from the ESL in four nations before.

Even though there is a bit of depth, Call Corey Oates up

Yet the QLD media fapping all over Queensland players at any opportunity is different?
Totally different. Because we're just better in every aspect, as well as scrupulously unbiased.

Facetiousness aside, the QLD contingent have the runs on the board. Not counting O'Neill, who nobody is particularly clamouring for.

It's a little early to push for Moylan to fullback on the back of one good performance against a vastly outmatched Scotland.

On a similar note, I'd probably plump for Friz and Cordner over Gillett, who doesn't seem to quite have his attack in order these days. Defensively he's bringing it, but I'd prefer the other two based on their ability to bust the line. How's that for QLD bias?

Last edited:
Totally different. Because we're just better in every aspect, as well as scrupulously unbiased.

Facetiousness aside, the QLD contingent have the runs on the board. Not counting O'Neill, who nobody is particularly clamouring for.

It's a little early to push for Moylan to fullback on the back of one good performance against a vastly outmatched Scotland.

On a similar note, I'd probably plump for Friz and Cordner over Gillett, who doesn't seem to quite have his attack in order these days. Defensively he's bringing it, but I'd prefer the other two based on their ability to bust the line. How's that for QLD bias?
You started so well, but it all went downhill pretty fast. :thefinger:

The best aus side imo

1. James Tedesco
2. Darius Boyd
3. Greg Inglis
4. Joseph Leilua
5. Semi Radradra
6. Johnathan Thurston
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Matthew Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Aaron Woods
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Matt Gillett
13. Trent Merrin
--------------------------
14. Michael Morgan
15. Bryce Cartwright
16. Josh McGuire
17. Josh Papalii

Best NZ side imo

1. Roger Tuivasa Sheck
2. Tuimoala Lolohea
3. Jordan Kahu
4. Konrad Hurrell
5. Jordan Rapana
6. Shaun Johnson
7. Kieran Foran
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Isaac Luke
10. Jared Warea Hargreaves
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Iosia Soliola
13. Jason Taumalolo
----------------------
14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Tohu Harris
16. Adam Blair
17. Martin Taupau

No. Stop. Delete your account.

We'd beat the other teams no matter who is at fullback so I see no problem including Tedesco at fullback and pairing Boyd and Inglis together

We'd beat the other teams no matter who is at fullback so I see no problem including Tedesco at fullback and pairing Boyd and Inglis together

Boyd was by far the best fullback all season and should therefore be playing fullback for Australia. Not some biscuit legged, flat track bully who only finishes off everyone's good work when he isn't injured. Whilst we're at it, **** Cartwright too. So overhyped. Gus Gould should not be a commentator whilst he's working so closely with a club.

The best aus side imo

1. James Tedesco
2. Darius Boyd
3. Greg Inglis
4. Joseph Leilua
5. Semi Radradra

6. Johnathan Thurston
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Matthew Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Aaron Woods
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Matt Gillett
13. Trent Merrin
--------------------------
14. Michael Morgan
15. Bryce Cartwright
16. Josh McGuire
17. Josh Papalii

No. Just no.

Why is everyone talking about calling players up to the Aus squad? I'm pretty sure we've got the backline pretty much sorted for the remaining games, and if there's another injury O'Neill can come in.

1. Boyd
2. Holmes
3. Inglis
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson

Best NZ side imo

1. Roger Tuivasa Sheck
2. Tuimoala Lolohea
3. Jordan Kahu
4. Konrad Hurrell
5. Jordan Rapana
6. Shaun Johnson
7. Kieran Foran
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Isaac Luke
10. Jared Warea Hargreaves
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Iosia Soliola
13. Jason Taumalolo
----------------------
14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Tohu Harris
16. Adam Blair
17. Martin Taupau

Put Dean Whare and SKD in at centres (SKD can win them games and is a real game breaker), put Kahu on the wing over Lolohea who is shockingly overrated, Tohu Harris starts at second row, Blair over Warea-Hargreaves, and Eastwood over Soliola. Then they have a decent shot at beating our best team.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Pablo
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.