Four Nations Week 2

Sanity prevails.

Game over.

I was happy with that call.

He did have a finger on the ball, but the ball was rising. There was no downward pressure.

why is NZ automatically in the final ? surely if england wins next weekend then the finalists come down to points differential ?

Closer than I thought. Poms have the right to feel hard done by IMO.

Walker and Papalii? Must be someone more valuable available.

**** that was big call there at the end. Ben Hunt made all the difference in the end for mine. Now we just need to put a nice score line on Samoa.

Australia could still miss out on differential.

**** that was big call there at the end. Ben Hunt made all the difference in the end for mine. Now we just need to put a nice score line on Samoa.

And we will. After the last two games there is no way we'll be taking Samoa lightly.

What a finish I actually was scared they were going to give that at the end despite there was no downward pressure. Very impressed with Ben Hunt the whole game turned once he came on. The other debutants also did a fair job imo. Another very good game this 4 nations tournament is really delivering and is proof that the international game is looking good for the future.

why is NZ automatically in the final ? surely if england wins next weekend then the finalists come down to points differential ?

Who said they automatically qualify?

They don't, but I don't blame them for thinking that. England have to beat NZ by 19 to qualify for the final. Can you see that happening?

1. Boyd
6. Barba
7. Milford
9. Hunt

14. McCullough

Hmm..... nah.

If England beat NZ next week, it will be very very interesting.

If England beat NZ next week, it will be very very interesting.

Even if England beat NZ by 1, we would need to beat Samoa by at least 34. I can't see Australia beating Samoa by that scoreline.

If England win, we are gone.

I'm so glad Ben Hunt got a shot, and a try on debut! It's a shame he had to spend most his time at dummy half, I'm sure he felt like he had more to offer and definitely did. This game will do him a world of good and it is a pretty amazing debut!

That kick was cronk hunt had just run the ball im pretty sure. I would have awarded the try to Ryan. The interpretations of that rule are different to the nrl. I think he put a finger on the top and then it moved down the ball as it was moving up

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.