Four Nations Week 2

That kick was cronk hunt had just run the ball im pretty sure. I would have awarded the try to Ryan. The interpretations of that rule are different to the nrl. I think he put a finger on the top and then it moved down the ball as it was moving up

No the big towering bomb was by Hunt.

Yeah it was, Hunt was pretty damn confident in that game I got to say, I was expecting him to be a bit more reserved tbh.

Closer than I thought. Poms have the right to feel hard done by IMO.

This. If anything, Inglis grounds the ball so England should have gotten it back from the drop out. That's if you don't believe it was a try. However, if you think Hall had enough pressure to ground it, then surely Greg had enough to as well.

I'm so sick of players not attacking the ball these days as well. How many times did we let it bounce? Not to mention there was a passage of play on the England try line where instead of trying to take the ball, Inglis trys to bat it back. Take the catch and back yourself ffs. Inglis was very underwhelming for mine. Jennings went close for best on ground for us I think.

This. If anything, Inglis grounds the ball so England should have gotten it back from the drop out. That's if you don't believe it was a try. However, if you think Hall had enough pressure to ground it, then surely Greg had enough to as well.

I'm so sick of players not attacking the ball these days as well. How many times did we let it bounce? Not to mention there was a passage of play on the England try line where instead of trying to take the ball, Inglis trys to bat it back. Take the catch and back yourself ffs. Inglis was very underwhelming for mine. Jennings went close for best on ground for us I think.

Lazy Inglis. That's all there is too it. Has the talent to be the best but with his work ethic, if he had 10% less talent, would be a nobody.

Didn't even bother watching until I realised Australia might not smash the Poms. Great debut by Hunt and should hopefully take him to another level. Honestly don't remember him every putting in such a high bomb at NRL level so not sure if that's something he's been working on?

Walker looks to be a disappointment at rep level so far. Long may it continue, at least in blue jumpers.

Has anybody got footage of Hunts try? I missed the game and really wanna see it.

EDIT: Nevermind, seen it. It was a sneaky little grubber off Smith that put him through but he scored on debut....**** yeah.

Last edited:
Tim Sheens said:
"Ben Hunt was there to play in case Daly Cherry-Evans broke down, but he did a great job, it made us smaller in the middle but it gave the skipper a break and that extended his life out there but it is not something I think would work every week.

Time and place Sheensy!

Even if England beat NZ by 1, we would need to beat Samoa by at least 34. I can't see Australia beating Samoa by that scoreline.

If England win, we are gone.
Nah, if Australia wins by 25, they're through... no matter what result Poms and Kiwis achieve. That is worse case scenario, where the Poms beat the Kiwis by 9. Any other result reduces the amount by which Australia needs to win.

Of course, if NZ wins, we only need to win to get through...

Last edited:
Nah, if Australia wins by 25, they're through... no matter what result Poms and Kiwis achieve. That is worse case scenario, where the Poms beat the Kiwis by 9. Any other result reduces the amount by which Australia needs to win.

Of course, if NZ wins, we only need to win to get through...

****, I completely forgot about England's points and F&A.

Honestly, I can't see us beating Samoa by that much. They are playing well above expectations and we are playing like crap. I think if England win, we are out.

I can't see England beating NZ by a big scoreline.

Last edited:
Since when is size in the middle a concern for Sheens?

Why do they call him Bulldog?

He is one of the softest looking teddy bears I've seen he should play the part of big Ted on play school.

Thaiday once again gets outperformed by pretty much every other forward.

One of the things I liked was the winning try was set up by Queenslanders.

Hunt, Smith, DCE, Inglis.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.