Four Nations Week 3

Who needs the NRL Digital Pass to watch replays?

Not even an hour after the game and the replay is already up to anyone that knows how to access it.

Got to love how stupid Telstra are.

Wished I was able to watch it but I hate fighting with mum and dad so I just let them have the TV in peace. This tournament is really producing the goods this year.

Some fans are complaining on social media that England got 7 tackles in their final set..

I didn't see it..

Last edited:
I remember that.

Seemed like GEM had them on six tackles, but the referee called fifth when Tomkins died with the ball.

Wasn't sure if it was legit or not.

English fans I believe. After last weeks game against England I saw on facebook some English fans complaining that there has been a conspiracy against England to ensure that Australia and New Zealand play in the final.

Widdop, Tomkins, Hill, Watkins, Tomkins and then the penalty.

That's how the set went.

Some fans are complaining on social media that England got 7 tackles in their final set..I didn't see it..
Why are people complaining? They got a penalty then fumbled it, it wouldn't have affected the game either way. Or are they complaining about the standard of refereeing? I was half expecting a reversing of what the kiwis did to the poms last time they met.

Why are people complaining? They got a penalty then fumbled it, it wouldn't have affected the game either way. Or are they complaining about the standard of refereeing? I was half expecting a reversing of what the kiwis did to the poms last time they met.

It just sounds like they are trying to find any excuse to complain about the refs.

I was torn with this game.

A part of me was hoping NZ would win, but the other part was hoping to see England win in that final minute..

Last edited:
It just sounds like they are trying to find any excuse to complain about the refs.

I was torn with this game.

A part of me was hoping NZ would win, but the other part was hoping to see England win in that final minute..
I don't have that problem at all... I never hope to see England win... anything!

anyone else finding gems coverage better than the nrl?

Yeah, so today's game is delayed in QLD.

Thankfully I'll be watching it live in HD with no ads, eat a bag of dicks Nine.

So, Sheens has confirmed that Jackson will make his debut today.

Hopefully common sense prevails and he adds Hunt and Klemmer onto the bench, but I doubt it.

I don't have that problem at all... I never hope to see England win... anything!

I find England winning more bearable than the Kiwis. Ever since 2008, Kiwi fans let wins get to their heads too much and get really cocky..

I find England winning more bearable than the Kiwis. Ever since 2008, Kiwi fans let wins get to their heads too much and get really cocky..
You haven't seen anything. In Europe, even the dictionaries say the words Poms and cocky are synonyms. :wink:

Active Now

• Browny
  • Santa
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.