French Open 2010...and 2011!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Federer off to a good start.

Defending champion Federer began his campaign for a 17th major with a comfortable 6-4 6-1 6-2 win over Australia's Peter Luczak.

Federer, who completed a career grand slam by winning his first Roland Garros crown here in 2009, will face Colombia's Alejandro Falla for a place in the last 32.

No doubt Rock will be supporting Fed's next opponent though.

Re: French Open 2010

What about Dokic being crushed 6-2 6-2?

He will be singing around the house in that mens match tomorrow!

The Rock said:
You just posted this topic here so you can throw out a Alajandro dig, didn't you? [icon_lol1.

Yuh huh! LOLZ

Nadal FTW!! Go Sam Stosur they say she is a real chance.

Yeah, I hope Stosur wins this one. As for Men's, clay is Nadal's expertise so I'm pretty sure he will win.

French is Stosur's best chance for a Grand Slam at the moment, however as much as I hope she does win it, I think it will be one of the Belgian girls.

Yes I think Stosur is drawn to play Henin in the fourth round....good luck!

Henin by plenty.

Sam's going to win a stack of non-Slam tournaments and be regularly in the top 20, even top 10 like now, but she'll never win a Slam.

As for the Mens...here's hoping someone knocks Nadal out so Federer can win again. LOLZ

Hopefully Federer will win it.

Can't stand Nadal.

ningnangnong said:

Can't stand Nadal.

I thought I was on my Pat Malone on here in that regard.

Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:

Can't stand Nadal.

I thought I was on my Pat Malone on here in that regard.

Haha, Nadal is an arrogant little prick.

No class IMO.

Federer is the man. 8-)

Mate I totally agree. Nadal's a flamin' gallah! If he wins again, strike me rhone!

Nadal has very nice arms. kthxbai.

I used to hate Nadal as well - but I've changed my mind over the last few years.

And agree with Kris :-)

I think Roger is a good actor he certainly has millions of people all over the world fooled. Go Raffa, pick ya wedgie

ningnangnong said:

Explain how?

He's not my favourite player to watch but I admire his tenacity and competitiveness. Plus, he's been the only guy challenging Federer, who will go down as the best player ever, on a consistent basis.

He is a bit one dimensional but he has evolved his game enough to win grand slams on hardcourt and grass. So, I don't think he's as big a one trick pony as some like to make out.

And he never comes across as arrogant in interviews. If anything Fed seems more up himself, as in "I lost it, my opponent didn't win it" sorta thing.

ethos said:
ningnangnong said:

Explain how?

He's whole demeanour on court just bothers me.

But then again, maybe I am biased because I hate him. icon_smile

Oh wow, I didn't know you hate Nadal, ning! You used to be cool, man...

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.