French Open 2010...and 2011!

Re: French Open 2010

Fed is the man!

Really hope he beats Nadal in the final.

Yes yes yes yes yes!

Beat Nadurrrrrr!

Nadal wins again... icon_thumbs_u

Mentally he is just far superior. The one negative Roger will have on his career CV is the absolute stranglehold this guy has over him on the tennis court. I love them both and love this rivalry it is great for tennis, but Nadal especially on clay is just so dominant, I have no doubt if his body holds up he will end up with more majors than Federer. Second youngest after Borg to get to 10 and I think he has at least 6-10 more in his future despite how impressively Djokovic is developing.

The thing is though, I don't think his body will hold up.

His style of tennis means he exerts a massive amount of strain on himself every time he steps onto the court.

The Brizz said:
Mentally he is just far superior. The one negative Roger will have on his career CV is the absolute stranglehold this guy has over him on the tennis court. I love them both and love this rivalry it is great for tennis, but Nadal especially on clay is just so dominant, I have no doubt if his body holds up he will end up with more majors than Federer. Second youngest after Borg to get to 10 and I think he has at least 6-10 more in his future despite how impressively Djokovic is developing.

Agreed. He's already won 10 Slams at 25 years of age, and obviously has the edge over Roger at the moment and I doubt Roger will be able to regain his dominance over Rafa before he retires. Like you said the only bloke standing in his way of winning more than Roger is Djokovic but when all's said and done I reckon we'll be saying Rafa is the best of all time.

On another note, Andy Murray is so shit. Whenever he gets to one of the big guns he gets done in straights. Got nothing [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do

I just got on Rafa at 3.55 for Wimbledon, absolute bargain seeing how well he plays against Roger and how unimpressive Novak has been thus far on grass in his career. Rafa as 3rd favourite on any surface is retarded odds!

The Brizz said:
I just got on Rafa at 3.55 for Wimbledon, absolute bargain seeing how well he plays against Roger and how unimpressive Novak has been thus far on grass in his career. Rafa as 3rd favourite on any surface is retarded odds!

That is a great bet mate. Good luck icon_thumbs_u

The Brizz said:

Hope you lose your money! :P

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • Hurrijo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.