Full strength lineup round 1 2020

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Yeah I've mentioned a few times I think that I've been quite impressed with Schumacher. I really didn't think much of the signing either but he looks like he could turn into something. I like the way he cleans up in defense, he slides really well for a tall, rangy forward.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
We will have to see. I dont think he will end up doing much tbh. Early days yet though
Any particular reason you feel that way? Genuine question, I really like what I’ve seen thus far from him but he isn’t a kid either.

NSW stables

QCup Player
This is what I was thinking
If we can use him like a bromwich or nelson aso(alphabet of letters) that would be great. Use his big body to poke his nose through the line, land on his front and get a quick play the ball for turpin to take advantage or trick shot for milford coming up through the middle.

I forget who said it on here but they were right. We have to tailor our game plans around our player strengths (i.e get players following tpj, the team pushing up or having plays organised for those who who get quick play the balls etc.) Like the storm do.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Any particular reason you feel that way? Genuine question, I really like what I’ve seen thus far from him but he isn’t a kid either.
Don't know. More of a gut feeling about him I guess. I get the impression he is one of these players that looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter