Future Broncos

I think we should go after Proctor and chase a number 1.
[automerge]1595640040[/automerge]
Who do we think plays left centre next year?

Last edited:
Whoever ever said Farnworth lacks acceleration and speed should go and watch Coates intercept try against knights. Herbie gains on Coates before he realises Coates will go the full way himself

It would be good to see more of it when he has the ball too.

I think we should go after Proctor and chase a number 1.
[automerge]1595640040[/automerge]
Who do we think plays left centre next year?

you know Ikuvalu is unsigned for 2021.....seems a decent outside back...?

But Michael Hancock today would be top scorer now on the end of that backline..

Coming through the Roosters development pipeline....id be talking to his management about plans for 2021..
[automerge]1595658009[/automerge]
Ryley Jacks and Cooper Johns from the Melbourne system unsigned currently for 2021...

Again, why not reach out to their management...at the very least we arguably can offer a improvement on what Storm could offer...?

Last edited:
it starts with keeping Fifita; you know he wants to stay, but then again the money on offer means he should arguably go...

But; take half of Offas and Fleglers contract, and hand that to Fifita...and we match any rival offer...

But, well....do you know what "actually"happened...!

This didn’t age well

nah...it didnt......

But what can I say....im hurting man....real kick in the guts this....

Niu post doing the rounds where he said I will follow you my brother, in relation to Fifita. Broncos are fucked. No one wants to play for us anymore and I can't blame them. Management is totally fucked as well.

Niu post doing the rounds where he said I will follow you my brother, in relation to Fifita. Broncos are fucked. No one wants to play for us anymore and I can't blame them. Management is totally fucked as well.
Niu is no huge loss imo, and we supposedly have Walsh who's apparently quite promising.

I reckon you can’t see the wood for the trees, but it might be me that’s blind.
That is right out of the Billy Joel playbook, you may be right, I may be crazy.

actually, the post was from his father

and he only re-signed with us a week ago ... he had his chance to leave, he chose not to

Last edited:

and he only re-signed with us a week ago ... he had his chance to leave, he chose not to
Has it been confirmed it was actually his dad's account? There was talk it was fake.

I actually think if Fifita made his decision earlier Tesi would have gone to the titans. I'm not that stressed if he does actually leave tbh. I dont think he is anywhere near as good as a lot of people think he is.

As much as it pains me to say, the finals are out for us this year unless a miracle happens. an although Seibs needs wins (and a miracle) to keep his job, we should also be thinking about 2021 onwards. so here is what we shoud do IMO.

firstly Boyd should ride out the year at center. if we are thinking about 2021, no point putting him in an important position like fullback. He won't be there in 2021.

Fullback
really depends on our injuries, but if Nui is our best bet that we currently have on our books. put him there and leave him there. if not, then stick Milford there and pray he has the work ethic and desire to turn himself into a top class fullback (maybe tell him that if he doesn't make it work there is always the ISC in 2021). I'm not sold on Nui as our fullback personally, it is a shame that Bird got injured, because he could be the fullback we needed.

wings
Herbie and Coates look like they could form a decent wing pairing. give them a wing each and leave them there, unless injured or suspended.

centers
Staggs is a given for right center. let Boyd ride out his career in the other centers spot. other options instead of Boyd could be to transition either Oates or Isaako into a center. not sure we have much else.

halves
Dearden is the future. stick him at halfback and don't move him, for the 6 jumper, IDK, maybe trial Paix there. or see if Croft and Dearden can form a decent pairing.

hooker
Luke and Turpin are it for the moment. they could form a decent 1-2 punch from hooker.

pack
build the pack around Haas, Carrigan and TPJ. I like the look of Haas and TPJ as starting props. Carrigan as starting lock.

i'd probably start Bullemore in one second row spot, get him ready for 2021, i liked what i saw from his limited game time so far

Bench

Lodge once fit, Flegler, not sure on the other 2 positions.
if we can't get a quality hooker like Grant, then i'd offer Luke a new deal to play back up of the bench (if we can get someone like Grant) then turps off the bench

Nui is gone for the season is he not? Wrist surgery

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.