Gallen's poor sportsmanship

It's just interesting comparing it to the QLD team of that night. Of which, the following players played on Wednesday:

Darren Lockyer
Johnathon Thurston
Petero Civoniceva
Cam Smith
Corey Parker
Ashley Harrison

Billy Slater played games 1 and 2 but was dropped for Matt Bowen for game 3.

Justin Hodges pointing at Buderus and telling him that Smith is number 1 and Buderus is number 2.

And he was correct.

Infact, I think the number 2 meant he was a shyte.

It's just interesting comparing it to the QLD team of that night. Of which, the following players played on Wednesday:

Darren Lockyer
Johnathon Thurston
Petero Civoniceva
Cam Smith
Corey Parker
Ashley Harrison

Billy Slater played games 1 and 2 but was dropped for Matt Bowen for game 3.
most tellingly the 6, 7, 9 weren't dropped the next year, even though we lost game 1.

Ennis is the biggest sledger yet you single out 1 sledge by hodges!

**** me you must lose braincells every time the blues lose a series

At least our one eye isn't a brown eye for Paul Gallen

1 sledge?? Are you seriously saying that Hodges is t a chronic sledger?? Hodges is one of the biggest, take off maroon colored glassed FFS!

I cant believe how one eyed you people are!

Rocky you used the buderus sledge as an example, if you have more then let us have it.

One eyed?! Oh my god that is soo funny it's on the thurston over rated level lolz

1 sledge?? Are you seriously saying that Hodges is t a chronic sledger?? Hodges is one of the biggest, take off maroon colored glassed FFS!

I cant believe how one eyed you people are!

Hodges is a sledger, there is no doubt about it. It seems to be part of the game, but I don't like it one little bit. I dislike Ennis because of it, and I dislike Hodges too because of it. I would rather people let their football do the talking.

But all that aside, we are not talking about a bit of on field sledging here. This is the friggen CAPTAIN of the blues blaming the ref's for the loss at the post game interview.

Poor form, very poor form.

No matter what happened on the field, you would not find Locky blaming the refs at the post game

Hodges is a sledger, there is no doubt about it. It seems to be part of the game, but I don't like it one little bit. I dislike Ennis because of it, and I dislike Hodges too because of it. I would rather people let their football do the talking.

But all that aside, we are not talking about a bit of on field sledging here. This is the friggen CAPTAIN of the blues blaming the ref's for the loss at the post game interview.

Poor form, very poor form.

No matter what happened on the field, you would not find Locky blaming the refs at the post game

True.

I can't recall a time when a losing QLD skipper got upon the dias and said the refs cost us the game ??

If we had of lost in 2006 I reckon Locky would have. Seriously the Refs did everything they can to gift NSW the win.

If we had of lost in 2006 I reckon Locky would have. Seriously the Refs did everything they can to gift NSW the win.

So that then makes the series win even sweeter.

Kinda like this years really :wink:

the first game of 2000 was the most blatant i reckon.

missed 2 blatant knock-ons by NSW in the one play that resulted in them scoring a try, which resulted in Tallis being sent off, resulting in us losing as we were a man down trying to defend a slim lead (which wasnt slim before the referee decided he wanted NSW to win).

the first game of 2000 was the most blatant i reckon.

missed 2 blatant knock-ons by NSW in the one play that resulted in them scoring a try, which resulted in Tallis being sent off, resulting in us losing as we were a man down trying to defend a slim lead (which wasnt slim before the referee decided he wanted NSW to win).

Because of this game, I will never understand why NSW say Harragon was a QLDbias ref....

I should re-name this thread to NSW poor sportsmanship.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.