vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bourbon Bec Wilson is the "journalist" you're thinking of.

Yes, the one that said Daniel Tupou would be first try scorer in Game 3 last year... Even though he wasn't even playing.

Bourbon Bec Wilson is the "journalist" you're thinking of.
That's the fucker. "Wilson, who has appeared in this column because of two drink-driving charges and a charge of driving without a licence,". All she does is bitch about NRL players when she's a multiple drink driving offender, scumbag.

I think he's there to experience the whole buildup with a view to using him (possibly) in the near future.

Possibly.

But wouldn't it make more sense to just bring him in to begin with instead of flying him down the day before the game?

I'm guessing there is someone else in doubt.

Well you can always count on Ritchie to say something stupid, I don't think I have ever agreed with anything his 'journalism' has said. I just can't get pumped for tomorrow night. Maybe its because I live in Melbourne but I really don't care about this game.

I'm somewhat the same. I just keep looking at it from a Broncos point of view. It ***** us. Every. Fucking. Year.

Counter to Ritchie's article (not that he believes a word of the trash typed up)

2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015

Plenty of out of form and written off players in those series.

Cooper Cronk trained today and is waiting to see how he pulls up tomorrow before deciding if he is playing. The decision will be his.Ch9 news.

If this is the disrespect he shows our champion Qld team before game one ,just imagine what he will write if the Blues win. NSW are poor losers and obnoxious winners.We simply have to beat them.

Well you can always count on Ritchie to say something stupid, I don't think I have ever agreed with anything his 'journalism' has said. I just can't get pumped for tomorrow night. Maybe its because I live in Melbourne but I really don't care about this game.

I love Origin. Everyone has a team in Origin. It's like having a team in the GF every year. I hope we smash them again.

Why are NSW losers always claiming that these injury concerns are mind games? We've had them for a few years now, and these players always play below their best when the game comes. If it is a mind game, it's a fucking stupid one.

On the wall as the boys leave the sheds tomorrow night.

Maroon Pride.

"The moment Arthur stood up to be counted against this enemy of ours was the most important even in the history of the State of Origin.

Dick Tosser Turner

Maroon Pride.

"The moment Arthur stood up to be counted against this enemy of ours was the most important event in the history of the State of Origin.

Dick Tosser Turner

I had to. Inspiring statement.

This reminds me of early in our streak when i saw Brett Kimmorley on a fox sports show around origin time ...

This was another of those times when Locky, Price and Civoniceva were getting slammed by NSW league journos for being too old and past it etc.

Kimmorley said something along the lines of (not his exact words) "every time the media bag these guys, they come out the next game and simply dominate NSW ... I wish they would just SHUT UP."

Maybe Richie should take Kimorrleys advice.

Wasn't this the theme before Game III last year? Too old, too slow, too out of form? Fucktards. Tomorrow night we'll see, won't we.

And IMO Cronk is still in doubt, so they've brought Cooper in as the 4th bench spot, Morgan to start. I have no sauce for this, just a feeling that's the way it could play out. Coops can fill in on an edge if he needs to with an injury to one of our backs, and the extra size on the bench could be useful against their bench on a wet and soggy Sydney track. Makes sense to me.

It's time.

Last edited:
GAME DAY!

Time to crush some cockroaches!

13308369_993405377403703_6964365635653408043_o.jpg

Meeting in Cooper's room at 9am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • The Boss
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Spooky1013
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Redux
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Lazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.