Game 2 - Post Match Discussion

Re: Estimated $3 million spent by NSWRL for Ricky to topple QLD this year 2012

Gotcha tonight suck it Queenslanders. Robbed my arse NEW SOUTH WELSHMEN.

Who robbed your arse??? Was it stewart or bird?

Can someone explain this post to me? "Robbed"...?

Congrats NSW - they deserved the win. Cronk decision definitely didn't pay off, but can't blame him. Lots of good defence online by NSW and we blew our chances - they shut our plays down pretty well (when the plays came together that is, we shut quite a few down ourselves).

Don't understand the Tate decision but - if Jennings knocks it out 1on1 doesn't that make it a NSW ball? <edit>"Hence NSW knocked it out and should have been line drop out instead of 20m tap?" Just wondering about that ruling.<edit>

Anyway - looking forward to game 3 - boys will put in a big game for Petro's last and I think QLD will up the tempo a lot compared to this game.

Last edited:
Miles in game one and now Bird MoTM.

Who the hell picks these?

Suddenly I prefer Inglis at FB, SLater on the wing and Tate into the centres. But then, it makes little difference with 2 halves who haven't a clue how to combine and open up the middle

Tate doesn't cop the hit out from Jennings (which was great defense) we win. We were better for the backend really hope we just bring Thaiday in for Parker and we will be sweet.

That was one high intensity game. Anyone know how Parker got that kind of laceration? He's one tough dude, he would've been in all sorts of pain, he hardly looked phased.

NSW were good and deserved the win.

I know that it's a different level, Origin footy, but I think Cameron Smith, Billy Slater and Cooper Cronk should all wear Storm jersey's underneath the Qld jerseys for game 3, they might actually rip the other team apart (like they did to the Broncos a couple of weeks ago)! Jokes!

Last edited:

Tate doesn't cop the hit out from Jennings (which was great defense) we win. We were better for the backend really hope we just bring Thaiday in for Parker and we will be sweet.

I don't think Parker deserves to be dropped. He was one of our best before he got injured. He was also terrific last year.

Blues need a better goal kicker or just someone to take the pressure off Carney. If QLD scored at the end and JT convertsit woulda been nasty.

I agree Alec re. Parker, he made some really good inroads up the middle.

If Parker gets dropped and Gillett stays, that will be a joke.

For a proper discussion.

I thought that was an Origin classic that we've been priviliged to see. Uate was dissapointing tonight under the highball and in defence he needs to get it right in game 3. Robbie Farah was absolutley outstanding and was MOM to me 62 TACKLES. As in game 1 we saw what a difference having an extra man can have QLD took it in Melbourne and NSW took it here. Cameron Smith and Greg Inglis were QLD's best and they should be proud of their performances. What a debut from Tim Grant future Origin player in my eyes. Hey Nashy you said NSW players and supporters lacked passion DID THEY TONIGHT?????

Congragulations to both sides and thanks for the memory.

Parker injured was a huge blow. It's ****ed if he is out for a long period

Did Farah make any tackles where he was the first one to make contact with the players? All I remember were flops. Still a great performance either way.

Active Now

• JamesC
  • Mustafur
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.