Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I am disappoint.

No idea. JT deserved it without question

:lol: I love this false optimism from NSW that QLD's dominance will end when Smith, Thurston and Cronk are gone. Milford, Munster, Morgan and Hunt happen to exist and they are practically begging to tear NSW a new asshole themselves at this point.

Tedesco and Moylan over Munster, Milford is of course awesome, Morgan hasn't shown one thing in 5 games and 1 test and I think Hunt will just be another DCE of rep footy unfortunately.

I remember the cricket back when Warne, McGrath, Martyn, Hayden, Ponting etc stood down. They got a bunch of new guys and pumped them up as the guys who will continue Australia's incredible dominace but they all crashed out, weren't as good and Australia really struggled.

William Hill gave Molan a sneaky $50 to pick Smith. Saved themselves $76. Cheats.

Cameron Smith is a fair enough winner for mine. His kicking game and service out of dummy half was sensational, made some great tackles and his leadership of the team was outstanding. Thurston is unlucky but Smith was great and is a deserving enough winner and I don't have a problem with it.

fatting asking the same question we all are. why dont u coach them gus bring them back some passion. and he more or less said what was said here. i dont wanna coach cause there are no good players lol

Fatty asked Gus if he would coach the Blues.

Gus said he is too old. (meaning the Blues are going to be shit for several years)

I wanna **** Yvonne Sampson !!

Sexy biatch !!!

NSW weren't that bad, but let themselves down with continual lapses in concentration. You can't be doing that against a side as experienced as this Qld one.

For his first game in Origin, Frizell was excellent. He's a real dynamo.

Is Gus giving it to Gallen in the subtext there?
Yeah, is it Gallen? He's alluding to a leadership group....who is that? Gallen, G Bird, Farrah? Or is he talking about the selectors?
Have they forgotten Hayne? Him leaving was a massive hole.

Wow how good was Darius Boyd. What a freakin superstar he is. His fullback play over the last 6 weeks has been nuts.

Also I love every minute I get to watch of JT and Cameron Smith in the same side. They are just ridiculous.

Am I the only one who wishes they'd can dead rubbers? If Origin was managed and scheduled better, yeah, whatever, but if we lose anyone long-term in a meaningless game I will be extremely annoyed...

Fatty asked Gus if he would coach the Blues.

Gus said he is too old. (meaning the Blues are going to be shit for several years)

He copes so much abuse from some of the Sydney press especially Rothfield so I wouldn't think he would want to cop more every week/day of the season. His job is already hard enough.

Am I the only one who wishes they'd can dead rubbers? If Origin was managed and scheduled better, yeah, whatever, but if we lose anyone long-term in a meaningless game I will be extremely annoyed...

Have the dead rubber, but have the up & comers in the team.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • Spooky1013
  • Financeguy
  • Cavalo
  • BRC088
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • azza.79
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.