Game 2 ********SPOILERS*********

The Rock said:
The thing I find very interesting is how fantastic he is for the Tigers at dummy half and his outstanding performance in the city vs country game - I know Origin is different, but if Farah's passes simply aren't "meeting the mark" and if his service isn't up to scratch then surely there's more to it. His combination with Wallace in the City-Country match, after only 4 days of training, was suburb. I'd like to try and work out why it seems SO much different in the NSW team?

Personally I think Farrah is the real deal, maybe circumstances have made him look worse.
He wouldn't be the first player to not produce on debut and the second game he should never have played.
I can understand why he didn't want to give Ennis a sniff but still he made a selfish decision.
His game really wasn't that bad overall but his passing was pathetic, particularly right to left.
NSW should stick with him IMO, as you have pointed out he has won GFs and stood up under pressure B4.

Crocker's nothing. Absolutely nothing. He's a myth.

^He didn't have a great game the last one but he's been important. He shown he cared back when we were getting thrashed in 05. I'll never forget that. Never. I reckon some people have forgotten too quickly the bad times and agony of our performances back then. Particularly the 04 and 05 deciders.

Big whoop. Brad Meyers always "tried hard" and "cared" when the broncos were going shit. Doesn't mean he's not a nuff nuff ranga.

You could put a Queensland jersey on anyone and they'd bust their arse. They'd have as much actual talent as Crocker too.

Fair point - but it still sticks in my mind. Probably because we were so poor that night and I only remember him showing anything at all. We were just not on that night. Had a stinker of a line up might I add. Carlaw, Maguire and Parker were NOT in form at the time. Ridiculous decision!
I wouldn't drop anyone from the nucleus QLD team for next year as of yet. It's a year away. See how it all pans out.

^
Pumped for game 3?

Game 3 at home - Inglis and Hodges together - If they both have a big night... Party time for us Queenslanders!

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • Waynesaurus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.