Game 2 ********SPOILERS*********

Coxy said:
No Rock, even when there were players set, the pass invariably was behind them so they lost any momentum. Half the reason Wallace and Barrett were so shit was because of the lack of service.

NSW actually looked BETTER when Farah went off and Gidley shifted to hooker.
A bit like in Game 1 when Wing came in...coincidence? I think not [icon_evillaugh

As predicted Farah has proven to be a myth and just far to soft for Origin.... Due to the MAN CRUSH Rocky has on Farah he will never back down and admit Farah is $hit and Ennis should have been picked inth 9 for NSW....

Mate, Barrett & Creagh both dived after it. It was the worst pass ever. Up there with Hodgson's in 06. LOLZ.

In farah's defence, his kicking game was ok.

The Rock said:
Shit passes go astray all the time, that's rugby league. You seriously cannot blame Farah for that QLD try considering the attempt Creagh had on the ball as well. Soft **** NSW players who just stand there and look at the ball.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Who threw the pass Rock?
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

mrslong said:
Mate, Barrett & Creagh both dived after it. It was the worst pass ever. Up there with Hodgson's in 06. LOLZ.

Difference being, Hodgson was a fullback.
Farah is a hooker. It's his JOB to be able to pass cleanly from dummyhalf.

F(arah)AIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so Rock needs the support players to be flat in line with farah in case his pass goes in front of them, rather than being deep ready to run onto a normal pass.....interesting....

Just out of curiosity.....do you ever admit you're wrong Rock? :P Even when it's completely and absolutely obvious that you're wrong, do you just not like to admit it and keep arguing away, or do you simply fail to see it?

You are seriously the only person supporting NSW I have heard not say that Farah was shit. Seriously, just face it. He was shit and that's no one's fault but his own. Yes, the forwards were shit as well, but they can't be to blame for his piss poor performance. I can't believe you don't blame him for Locky's try! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Emma said:
Just out of curiosity.....do you ever admit you're wrong Rock? :P Even when it's completely and absolutely obvious that you're wrong, do you just not like to admit it and keep arguing away, or do you simply fail to see it?

You are seriously the only person supporting NSW I have heard not say that Farah was shit. Seriously, just face it. He was shit and that's no one's fault but his own. Yes, the forwards were shit as well, but they can't be to blame for his piss poor performance. I can't believe you don't blame him for Locky's try! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Even My tigers fan mate who thinks the sun shines out of Farah's arse admits he was crap last night.....

NSW look more dangerous with Gidley/Wing at hooker. I don't know if Farah is in over his head or just doesn't have the confidence for Origin, but he's reaffirmed my belief that Ennis should've been number 9 from the start.

The Rock said:
Gidley has proven that he's not Origin worthy. Despite poor losses, Fullbacks are still always able to show their true ability - but Gidley has been appalling.

The Gymp will not like that one bit. [icon_wink

I never said your opinion was wrong, but I do find it strange that you are literally the only person, NSW fans and media included, who thinks Farah wasn't that bad. It was just out of curiosity that I asked if you ever admit you're wrong, it wasn't entirely related to the topic at hand, it's just at origin time I realise that I've never actually seen you admit defeat even when it's completely obvious is all!

Farah was never going to play well with that rib cartilidge injury. Very selfish decision to declare himself fit. There is no way to hide an injury like that (even with needles) they are too restrictive as was born out by his passing and lack of running from half.

The Rock said:
Shit passes go astray all the time, that's rugby league. You seriously cannot blame Farah for that QLD try considering the attempt Creagh had on the ball as well. Soft **** NSW players who just stand there and look at the ball.

This is possibly the dumbest rugby league comment ever made in the history of the universe.

You really need to get off Farah's fly Rock, he was absolutley pathetic. His defence was shit, Izzy ran over him a number of times from scoots and he barely even slowed down Pet and Pricey on one of there charges.

No need to worry but, your other lover Ennis will get a shot and will show Farah how to play Origin footy. As much as I hate to admit, Ennis is built for it.

How can you call Crocker over-rated when your defending the biggest Myth on the planet Robbie Myth Farah

That was one of Crocker's worst Origin games, and he still looked better than the entire NSW side.

Im amazed rock can claim the nsw forwards didnt give the halves enough room lol! Dude, nsw was making 10m a tackle compared to qld who were making about 5. We were struggling yet our halves still did their job. Wallace simply takes too long with his kicks.

Wow i saw it totally opposite in that our play the balls were slow, then 5m runs compared to nsw playing quick and getting easy metres. Will have to watch the replay but thats how i saw it at the game

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Wendall Taylor
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • Manlyman
  • Lostboy
  • Swordfish
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • phoenix
  • The Don
  • broncos4life
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.