/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

What will NSW do ... IF the usual penalty square up occurs

And if a Blues player did the same thing & was binned for it, you would be bitching that it was a harsh punishment.

QLD have the series wrapped up and defend like machines and you still complain

It's like an old man shouting at a wall

Refs have been fucking disgusting. Almost as bad as NSW's attack.

What will NSW do ... IF the usual penalty square up occurs

047464-paul-gallen.jpg

This is a fucking joke. No way they can justify 9-1 penalty count.

An even bigger joke is the NSW attack. Tedesco stinks.

there is no way in the world qld have been so much worse in the ruck to deserve a 9-1 penaly against em. utter disgraceful decisions and that sin bin that will do me.

me thinks some important ppl might have some money invested in this game. considering it means nothing its the perfect time to do it

Give Tyson Frizell a spot for life once again he has been outstanding and thriving in Origin.

NSW's attack was just so predictable and it was like Queensland had read of their clipboard. NSW were just spreading the ball wide across the field using the same old attack and it was just so predictable. Great defense by the Maroons though especially by O'Neill.

Even Joey Johns is laughing about the penalty count.

We aren't getting the rub of the green. They are getting some strange penalties and that's why we are on the back foot. Refs are a joke tbh.

Fatty was right ... They had a thousand tackles down QLDs end and didn't learn a damn thing ... They just kept on doing what didn't work.

And we get a nice fresh Cronk back for the second half

Freddy is saying NSW are talking about doing the same thing ... Are they retarded, what they are doing isn't working

can broncoman at least admit the referee has been blatently one sided its almost criminal when biased players like joey can see it plain as day surely a one eyed supporter can

Once the penalty count starts to even out, and QLD get some field position, we'll put 30+ on them.

Freddy is saying NSW are talking about doing the same thing ... Are they retarded, what they are doing isn't working

to be fair nsw could of scored proly 2 more tries if tedasco passed the ball to winger instead goin himself

Give Tyson Frizell a spot for life once again he has been outstanding and thriving in Origin.

NSW's attack was just so predictable and it was like Queensland had read of their clipboard. NSW were just spreading the ball wide across the field using the same old attack and it was just so predictable. Great defense by the Maroons though especially by O'Neill.

Kicking myself I didn't take him as a try scorer in my bets. He got soooo close last game a couple of times.

The Cronk send off was correct IMO. This penalty count however is questionable. 6 ruck penalties to 0? I find that extremely difficult to believe.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Galah
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.